[merged]Firefox X Released~can't wait for new CID! Speculations and lamentations

Can we say " CID 25 will come "

We can hope for it but I have no details what soever… :-\

Or may be CID 30… Hope this product doesn’t follow CTM…

Goodbye, IceDragon. Hello Firefox.

I would rather choose Palemoon or Waterfox.

Cyberfox gets updates when every Firefox release :-TU
What do you think about this browser (x64) :-TU

With opera going the way of the dodo as far as I’m concerned the search for a new browser is now on. Firefox 25 has been released will ice dragon be updated or is this now abandoned?

merged similar topics

Thanks for putting it in the right location

I can assume the project is on hold? Has been months and the hardware acceleration problem with some Nvidia GPU still haven’t been resolved.

I hope they hurry up with the new version because there’s a few bugs that have started to pop up.

Hi guys,
I noticed that it’s quite a long time you don’t release updates/upgrades about CID…now the version is 22.0.0.1, while firefox version is 25!! Is there a reason of that? Thanks :wink:

Wonderlust, I merged your topic with an already existing one.

Ok guys, thanks for your reply…and, I don’t want to be polemical for sure, but I’m wondering: what’s the point in having a forum, if a subject like this one is practically ignored by developers? Even moderators don’t know anything about CID (is it dead? can we hope for a new release before the end of the year?..)…I mean, no one forces us to stay with CID, but you guys (developers) should give some information about this issue…
Regards
Wonderlust

You mean guys that you are still using the old the version which has security holes and wait until (and if) Comodo releases its new version,instead of searching for alternatives?
I would respect at least and wait for them if they informed us that they are facing problems or they don’t want to continue this (great in my opinion)project,but not anymore.This is rude >:(

no problem at all for me…just switched to FF25
Sometimes I’ll give a look here to see what they decide to do… 8)

I would use a Firefox based browser which updates more often. Otherwise you might get in trouble with exploits.

Hello guys, there is 25-th version of FireFox available, but CID got stuck in 22-th and it does not want to go further. If it is still alive can we count on getting information about when you may release next version? Any kind of news about what you want to make in next version and when you expect it will be available. CID is a safe browser, so undates are critical, one of COMODO’s staff members says that project is still alive, but no news and releases are available, can we change that situation?

Thanks for update guys, take care :slight_smile:

The new versions out! Thanks Comodo! :BNC