[merged]Firefox X Released~can't wait for new CID! Speculations and lamentations

All of us will tell: “We love and we remember.” ( 88)
P.S. Maybe they are going to present us with a surprise? ???
Maybe they should do for us a beta version?
If they consider that the product isn’t competitive, leave it and report.
Thanks.
P.S. Problems not that long there is no a new version.
The matter is that some additions too are updated.
There is a malfunction of some additions to the (with) 22 version.

…I have ridden both of my machines of all commode-o files, folders, as well as registry searches and will never use any commode-o products ever again, because of all of their arrogant rude behavior, & treatment of their LOYAL waiting & waiting users, especially how they WON’T even tell any body what’s going on - it’s Iron & Firefox forever for me - they are awesomely superior compared to the Commode -o ones - If I had known that all the goofiness, especially in the Facebook games, have been because of these ■■■■■ browsers, I would have done it a long time ago - I can’t count how many times I’ve had to uninstall & reinstall these 2 browsers just to have the supreme pleasure of keeping them going, & if there’s anybody who uses any of the other stuff for the security of their machines, they are not in their right mind, especially if they are doing banking or other security sensitive things like that in them, from a so called “security” company who can’t or WON’T even do a browser halfway decent - never have I had so much grief from any other software - the only thing I will have to do with commode-o from now on, is visit the forums once in a while to read about the myriad complaints & garbage, when I need a good laugh - Meleh’s gonna lose his ■■■■ entirely if he doesn’t change his attitude, especially towords his employees, (yes, Iv’e read a lot about that too in other forums from people who used to work for him), & that means really CHANGE, not just ACT like it, & ■■■■ a lot of sunshine up their you know whats -sooooooooo - Kind Regards - Best Wishes - Good Luck - Farewell…

please do not cross post it is against forum policy

…don’t worry about it - there will be none more from me anyway…

Bye, bye! :-*

I can assure you all that the development of IceDragon is continuing and the update delays will be temporary. :slight_smile:

Thank you.

YAY! You just made me happy. :slight_smile: (Oh, and I also wish to echo the wish for Firefox sync in CID).

Comodo Dragon was updated today, I hope Comodo IceDragon gets updated as well. :slight_smile:

Do anyone know something real about its fate? I’ve emailed to them but did not get any response, if you know someone in Comodo, can you ask them about what’s going on with that project?

IceDragon is a little brother of Dragon Do you know what I mean :-X

Yes.

Any news from the front? :frowning:

I have no recent or new news, but I can assure you all that the development of IceDragon is continuing and the update delays will be temporary. :slight_smile:
Speculation: Maybe slightly more delayed than originally planned.

CPM was slightly more delayed than planned, too. It’s a bad sign I tell ya.

Hi Cassette,
I would personally be very surprised if we see delays to that length of time for CID. :slight_smile:

Hello all:

Just curious when the next version of Commodo Ice Dragon will be released. I know that Firefox and the other variants (i.e. Waterfox, Cyberfox, and Pale Moon) all have released their version 24 updates. In fact, Pale Moon is one of the slowest versions having stayed at version 18 until just the past few weeks. Just curious when Ice Dragon will be released in its latest incarnation?

Thanks,

Ben

Ben i have merged your topic with an existing one.

In fact, that’s not a fact. Pale Moon had version 19 and 20. There were no version 21, 22, or 23, but security updates were applied to the 20 release as needed. The last being just one month before the version 24 release.

Edit: You may be confusing Pale Moon with Waterfox. Waterfox went from v18 to v24 with no security updates in-between.

FF 25 wil release in short time 88) our CID is still on 22 :-[

Comodo is still working on IceDragon but we have no details though.