Issue with Application Control in Comodo Firewall V2

I’ve been encountering a puzzling issue with Application Control in Comodo Firewall V2. Despite configuring the firewall settings to allow certain applications access to the internet, they are still being blocked. This problem seems to be intermittent and affects both pre-installed and newly added applications.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Install Comodo Firewall V2 on your system.
  2. Configure Application Control settings to allow specific applications access to the internet.
  3. Launch the allowed applications and observe their internet access behavior.
  4. Occasionally, certain applications might still be blocked despite being allowed in the firewall settings.

Expected Behavior: The applications listed in the allowed list should consistently have unrestricted access to the internet as per the firewall configuration.

Actual Behavior: Some applications intermittently face internet access issues despite being explicitly allowed in the firewall settings.

Additional Notes:

• I have ensured that the firewall is up-to-date with the latest definitions.
  • Tried reconfiguring the Application Control settings multiple times, but the issue persists.
  • This problem seems to occur randomly and does not follow a specific pattern.
  • Rebooting the system sometimes temporarily resolves the issue, but it reoccurs after some time.

Any insights or suggestions on resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Version 2 hasn’t been used since 2007/2008.

Current stable version is 12.2.2.8012 and can be downloaded from here:
https://forums.comodo.com/t/comodo-internet-security-2020-v12-2-2-8012-released/320209

Or you can try the recent Beta if you have issues with .8012

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your suggestion to upgrade to the latest stable version of Comodo Internet Security (version 12.2.2.8012). I will proceed to download and install the latest version from the provided link. If the issue persists after upgrading, I will consider trying the recent Beta version as you suggested. Thank you for your assistance.