Introducing the New Look of CIS!

Thumbs up!

That’s a nice icon.

Love the concept of that. :slight_smile:

That resembles the icon of V5.12 which I love. :-TU

I like the icon, but think it might look a bit better in a slightly brighter red. Just my personal opinion though. The current square one doesn’t bother me either. I really like the GUI the way it is, for the most part. I hope whatever they end up doing, that the ‘advanced mode’ doesn’t suffer from the changes.

I feel a bit bad that I was probably a bit rude towards the team working on the new look, but honestly am not keen on it, but I haven’t seen the advanced view yet so I guess I should hold my tongue a bit. It is really nice that they are working on it. A lot of security software has such ugly and un-intuitive GUI, so I just have a bit of PTSD from them.

The best and only theme i use in cis !
Easy and quick for the REM to notice, observe and operate !

ps: all other themes are deleted !

+1

@CIS-1: Great work! :-TU :-TU

whatever floats your boat but all looks to be bit modified versions of avast’s interface.

to me classic theme works best.

+1 :wink: :-TU

i agree besides deleting themes (dunno how to delete and nbot that interested either).

yea if that new theme sees daylight then separating avast and cis would be hard.

on classic everything needed is easily accessible and it doesn’t try to burn eyeballs like that light theme.

I like light themes

+1

already like very much option 2 and 3 (2>3)

maybe first one to implement MS FluentDesign thing to an antivirus then leverage it?

:P0l

Can’t apply vote. There is database error

that’s pretty old page and probably invalid
just liked these designs

p.s it works only with incognito tab and you have to click OK

:P0l

That is not for CIS and they did not point to that url to vote, instead they shared screenshots in this thread. If you notice that is for a discontinued product of CCAV. But seeing how they have not provided any info or given details about the new UI for CIS, which I believe was never going to happen anyways, locking topic.