Intermittent problems with downloading of installers and updater since April 17

No problem in France see the update table

Up to date in the UK - 33450 also

On some TOR circuits the online links don’t work either… 404 Not Found.
So my initial observation in my previous post is correct.

Thanks to all who are reporting. :-TU

I just tried and I got a 404 for the online installers on the desktop but the online worked providing the proper version judging by the size.

Edit. At this moment all is working again as it should.

I ran the AV updater on the netbook little over 5 minutes ago and it gave an error for the database update. When I tried again immediately after it finished all was fine again.

Running the AV updater on the desktop shows no problem with checking for AV database but does with the recognizer. I tried that twice after one another. I guess they are (still) working on it.

Update error now.

It looks like it traveled to the US. In Europe I now see an error with recognizer and program updates.

I still get the 404 error on the online installers. The download of the offline installer is still working.

It looks like they are still working on it.

Here too, no online links again… 404 Not Found.

Odd. I just checked and approx 20 minutes or so ago and all download links are working. Also the Updater updated successfully without giving errors.

Yes very odd. Shortly after I posted previous post the online links did work again, but…

I flushed the DNS cache, rebooted, started Firefox right away and again no online links… 404 Not Found.
Then after that I closed Firefox, cleared its cache, but still no luck… 404 Not Found.
Tried multiple times now and I am still getting… 404 Not Found

Again after posting the links do work ???

I just tested. The online installers gave a 404. The link for the online installed worked. When running the updater it failed to download signatures and gave an error for checking for recognizer and program update.

Things are erratic at the moment. That I know for sure.

Edit. 42 minutes later. Updating was successful and the av updated to database 33451. Links to all the installers were active again.

6:24 CET. Everything works. Fingers crossed.

Before I logged in on this forum all links were fine, now after logging in the online are gone again. Indeed erratic.

cwaf is also having 404 or odd redirections lately, maybe related.

CommodoUser2019,
Upgraded via beta server

At this moment everything is working again. The beta server does not appear to be effected.

At this moment everything is working. Three hours ago I got a pm from C.O.M.O.D.O RT to whom I had reported the issue:

I can confirm that the team is still working on the issue.
They are still working on it. I will keep on testing some throughout the day to see where things are. Are there others also willing to do so?

Sure, the online links are down at my end… 404 Not Found.

comodo internet security in default settings is safe and prevent data leak, see…
comodo secure shopping is not visible for spywares:

DOWNLOAD: Comodo Secure Shopping | How to Shop Online Safely?

comodo internet security protect us PCs against malwares:

DOWNLOAD: Best Internet Security Software 2022 | Antivirus Total Security

my settings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd5RFE3yjKs

======================================================
Comodo internet security count with:
module antivirus;
module HIPS;
module containment (sandbox);
module firewall;
filter web;
desktop virtual…

sorry my english!

Confirmed. Also the updater gives error for recognizer update and program update. I assume they’re still busy. C.OM.O.D.O RT also said they will keep me updated. I assume they will let me know when the network team thinks the problem is fixed. We will keep an eye on things here.

While writing this post I tested and things worked again. Gotta love it. :smiley:

Lucky you, still not working for me… 404 Not Found.

Did a fresh install with no issue though updates error has been here and there but working today fine so far UK.