I miss Vettetech

Hi V :slight_smile:

LOL, yes she could have chosen another pump. Just curious; do you usually leave the car by the pump as you go in to pay? Or do you sometimes pull over and then go in and pay? I think in Sweden we’re always expected to leave the vehicle by the pump, because gasoline is expensive, so they might suspect you’re trying to slip away.

LA

Hello V,

May I publicly apologize for splitting our posts m8, My mistake.

Josh

Thats just you being you. One of the reasons Comofo got ■■■■■■ off. You think being a modder means chopping off peoples heads. Its all good. I usually pay at the pump via my debit card. I went inside for a snack and drink.

Hi Vette, download “Run to me” from the BeeGees and have a good slow dance with your ■■■■, it’s good for the soul, I just did…
Regards and cheers dude till police academy 2 :■■■■
Xman (:KWL)

I have the BeeGee’s Greatest Hits. Its on there. I will play it for her. Her b-day is the 26th. I am taking her,her 3 gilrls and my son out to dinner. Nervous about the Academy. 19 weeks of hell then 400 hours with a FTO.

You have the BeeGee’s Greatest Hits :o And I thought you were my m8 88) Next time go to Ganda when you are crying :wink:

Greetz, Red.

I have celine dion’s :-La wanna trade? (:SHY)

And who made you a modder. Too funny. Your posts make no sense. (:TNG)

it’s a long story,you don’t wanna know 88)

Just tell me who made the mistake of making you a mod. (:TNG)

Not me !!! O0

Xan

(:LGH)

BTW, can mods make someone else a mod? Or does an admin have to do it?

Well, we mods can propose them. The admins need to enable them…

Xan

Is anyone currently proposed? (:LGH)

Ha, I guess that is a secret.

P.S. “Smile, it makes people wonder what you are thinking.”

;D

Xan

We can create new accounts with moderator status. (:WIN)

LA

I thought those were only as back-up ???

Xan

Can you guess how many other accounts I have as mod? LOL

None, I just checked :slight_smile:

Xan