Exciting News: Comodo Internet Security 2024 Beta Now Open for Testing!

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, are the URL’s correct ?
Thanks

Hi tattubato,

Let me check and update you the url.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hi tattubato,

We have checked and found that the url’s are correct.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Great to hear beta is going on, looking forward to release.

• Can people confirm if there no longer are issues with WSL 2 and ImDisk Ramdisk (w. NTFS partitions)?
  • Also question: Is HIPS and Firewall features as before (in terms of advanced options)
  • Can we still disable all “auto-approval” that CIS does with the millions of pre-installed certificates?

@C.O.M.O.D.O_RT Can you give an ETA for the next update?

hi @likeastar20 , we are aiming to release a new beta version which includes a lot of fixes, in 2-3 weeks time. I will let you know once we clarify the exact date.

4 Likes

@ilgaz Xcitium AEP and Xcitium Beta 2024 and other products and services are always the best

Is there a change log for 2024 compared to CIS 12.2.2 somewhere?

See first post in this topic.

Hello,

Since testing the new version CIS 2024 I note the following during use.

1. The new style interface is a lot bigger than the previous version of CIS.
  2. You can stretch out windows but not decrease from the default.
  3. The previous version GUI seemed more executive and compact.
  4. The new style GUI seems more basic and too blocky.
  5. I remember with prior versions of CIS you could change the skin, is it possible to change skins with this new version of CIS 2024 or the option to switch between previous GUI version or leave it new style.

At this moment in time I prefer the old look I guess time will tell if the new look will grow on me or not.

Thanks

@ilgaz @C.O.M.O.D.O_RT

I found that the new version didn’t support the “|” input at the end of a file or folder path. I remember that in the old versions, this input is available. Besides, I have also tested in the Xcitium Client Security version, it’s also supported.

2 Likes

Anyone knows how to disable Intel TDT Integration? Every restart Comodo will do a check and the log files tell my CPU is not supported and Intel TDT Integration is disabled

Calling TDT library get_tdt_capabilities API...
======================================================================
  Comodo TDT library get_tdt_capabilities
======================================================================
{"cpu_vendor":"GenuineIntel","cpu_brand":"Intel(R) Core(TM)  ","cpu_family":"","cpu_model":"","cpu_stepping":"","perfmon_version":"","pt":false,"intel_gpu":false,"os_info":" (Windows 10 )","tdt_version":"2.3.0.133"}
System TDT capabilities: Unsupported TDT system

Platform NOT supported for TDT detector!!!

CPU can't support Intel TDT

I really want to disable this check at startup

@user9823742 Don’t check this option.

1 Like

You can make the Modern Themes theme completely black everywhere, in all options. It was perfect for me.

1 Like

Hi Redstraw,

Thank you for reporting.
We will check and report this to the team.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hi AATTUBATO,

Thank you for reporting.
Refer the below link to change the interface of the CIS.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

@Redstraw Believe me I checked before I asked, there is n o such option

@user9823742 Strangely, I have that item on my end.

On 25951.1000, CIS 12.3.0.8088 Beta does not work, it cannot install, and if it is installed with glitches, the Internet turns off. It is not possible to delete it later.

As an experiment, I installed CCAV 2.0 Beta, it works great, it just “flies”. And it was developed 5 years ago.

Restore its development.

Lycia and Arcadia are much better.

Thank you