Diagnostics have found some errors and could not fix them [M2437]

I got registry errors and a configuration error on my wife’s PC. I ran diagnostics because Comodo would tell me it had crashed. This happened several times. The GeekBuddy told me there was a compatibly issue with Comodo and my version of windows 10. (2004, 19041.450) I was advised to uninstall with the cleanup tool, reinstall and send the report in.

My PC also fails with a configuration Error=“0x00000005” and 3 dump files included with the report. That’s an improvement; It used to fail the network test too.

V12.2.2.7062 (Firewall only) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (clean install with all MS-updates)

Diagnostics fails.

The report starts with the Failed/Error as shown below, the remaining part of the report has Status=“Ok”

<CisDiagReport Status="Failed" Error="0x000000b7" Version="12.2.2.7062" OS="6.1.7601 SP 1.0 64 bit">
	<Registry Status="Failed" Error="0x000000b7">
		<RegKey Status="Ok" Path="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE:SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\cmdHlp">
			<RegValue Status="Ok" Name="Description" Type="String(CaseInsensitive)" Expected="COMODO Internet Security Helper Driver" />
			<RegValue Status="Ok" Name="DisplayName" Type="String(CaseInsensitive)" Expected="COMODO Internet Security Helper Driver" />
			<RegValue Status="Ok" Name="Group" Type="String(CaseInsensitive)" Expected="PNP_TDI" />
			<RegValue Status="Ok" Name="DependOnService" Type="MultiString(CaseInsensitive)" Expected="Tcpip" Comparsion="IgnoreEmptyLines" />
			<RegValue Status="Ok" Name="ErrorControl" Type="DWORD" Expected="1" />
			<RegValue Status="Ok" Name="Type" Type="DWORD" Expected="1" />
		</RegKey>
		<RegKey Status="Ok" Path="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE:SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\cmdAgent">
			<RegValue Status="Ok" Name="Description" Type="String(CaseInsensitive)" Expected="COMODO Internet Security Helper Service" />
			<RegValue Status="Ok" Name="DisplayName" Type="String(CaseInsensitive)" Expected="COMODO Internet Security Helper Service" />
			<RegValue Status="Ok" Name="ImagePath" Type="String(CaseInsensitive)" Expected="&quot;C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cmdagent.exe&quot;" />
			<RegValue Status="Ok" Name="ObjectName" Type="String(CaseInsensitive)" Expected="LocalSystem" />
			<RegValue Status="Ok" Name="Group" Type="String(CaseInsensitive)" Expected="COM Infrastructure" />
			<RegValue Status="Ok" Name="DependOnService" Type="MultiString(CaseInsensitive)" Expected="RpcSs" Comparsion="IgnoreEmptyLines" />
			<RegValue Status="Ok" Name="Start" Type="DWORD" Expected="2" />
			<RegValue Status="Ok" Name="Type" Type="DWORD" Expected="16" />
		</RegKey>
		<RegKey Status="Failed" Error="0x00000002" Path="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE:SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\cmdvirth">
			<RegValue Status="Failed" Error="0x00000002" Name="Description" Type="String(CaseInsensitive)" Expected="COMODO Virtual Service Manager" />
			<RegValue Status="Ok" Name="DisplayName" Type="String(CaseInsensitive)" Expected="COMODO Virtual Service Manager" />
			<RegValue Status="Ok" Name="ImagePath" Type="String(CaseInsensitive)" Expected="&quot;C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cmdvirth.exe&quot;" />
			<RegValue Status="Ok" Name="ObjectName" Type="String(CaseInsensitive)" Expected="LocalSystem" />
			<RegValue Status="Ok" Name="DependOnService" Type="MultiString(CaseInsensitive)" Expected="cmdAgent" Comparsion="IgnoreEmptyLines" />
			<RegValue Status="Ok" Name="Start" Type="DWORD" Expected="3" />
			<RegValue Status="Ok" Name="Type" Type="DWORD" Expected="16" />
		</RegKey>
		<RegKey Status="Ok" Path="HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE:SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\CmdAgent\CisConfigs">
			<RegValue Status="Ok" Name="InstallPath" Type="String(CaseInsensitive)" Expected="C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security" />
		</RegKey>
	</Registry>
	<RegistryBackupCis Status="Ok" />
	<RegistryBackupCfg Status="Ok" />
	<RegistryBackupMod Status="Ok" />
	<Configurations Status="Failed" Error="0x00000005" />

Every time error Status=“Failed” Error=“0x000000b7” i try and clean instal but …win 10 1909 cis V12.2.2.7062

Hi,

Could you please check with CIS 12.2.2.7098.