CPF may have some Competition

Its simple!

We have been assigned the task of protecting your machine and the internet!
It is our duty to secure you, your identity and help you have a more secure and trusted interaction on the Internet!

We have been given this duty by the “higher beings” and we will “CARRY it OUT”!!! This is our duty!!! This is what we exist for!!!

Melih

You mean, like…Aliens??? :o

Cheers,

Paul :wink:

Paul don’t tell me that you didn’t know that Melih and his team come from another solar system?

The adventure of their cousin (superman) has inspired the comic and the movie industries. ;D ;D ;D

I always suspected this…Melih was not from this world but now you’ve confirmed it! Well when I go on Comodo, I wear a tinfoil hat! :wink: (:KWL) <-----M.I.B

Cheers,

Paul

Foil is useless in the planet of SCOMODO :slight_smile:

Melih

Lol, first its the name of an evil, but shy bunny, now its the planet Melih is from, wow ;D

Oh no, they got to you too Melih! :o That bunny is going down!

Cheers,

Paul

Quote from Scomodo™

loll, no way. My wife has controlled my mind for 15 years, i’m solid! (:TNG)

Cheers,

Paul

Hmmmmmmm, I don’t know what to say except maybe… Live long and prosper???

Or Nanu Nanu? You better be in your thirties to remember that one (for most anyway)loll.

Cheers,

Paul

I’m 18 and I know what this is. I feel old. :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue: ;D

Nanu Nanu… is that what Scomodo say when he’s hungry? :wink:

Wow Mike, 18? You oldie! I feel bad for you! ::slight_smile:

Good thing i’m 12 years old. I have a long way to go before I catch you. (:TNG) ::slight_smile:

Cheers,

Paul

Lol. ScomodoTM doesn’t believe you’re 12.

Mike

i tried the ashampoo firewall before trying comodo, and i was extremely disappointed with it. it was terribly buggy, and was not recognized by the windows xp sp2 security center. i am MUCH happier with CPF, and eagerly await the release of 2.33 tomorrow, which i hope will fix some bugs in 2.2.0.11, which i am using now. bugs or not, comodo is in my opinion, the best free firewall around. :slight_smile:

Hi Philbee,

Now you’re coming to your senses! :slight_smile: :wink: Just as long as you don’t get brainwashed by Scomodo, or those evil bunny pushers ,Mike,Justin,Aowl, you will be alright! Glad to hear you like it! I have been using it a while now and was in fact the only one to NOT fail leak tests, aside from a shoddy leak test that gave bogus results.

Cheers,

Paul

If you really like the 2.2 version, then I can assure you that you will love the final 2.3 release that is coming out this Thursday!

if it fixes that bug with 2.2 having to constantly approve the same applications over and over without CPF keeping your selection to “allow”, i will be one happy camper!