Comodo's anti virus make my system freeze.........

My OS is Vista x64.

vista ultimate with SP2 X64

Got the same Problem but not when Windows starts.
On Startup Everything is fine, but after a few Minutes every Exe File is “locked” (can’t delete it or move it), Tried to make a Virus Scan and Comodo Crashes.
Then i have to Disable the Comodo Service and Everything is fine again.

Using Windows 7 RC 64Bit.

Try to Reinstall Comodo now and don’t Update the Virus Database

(sry for my bad Englisch, im from Germany)

//EDIT
Reinstalled Comodo, didn’t Update the Database and everthing is fine

updated the virus signature Datebase version from 1775 to 1780 , but still not fix… :cry:

I have Vista Home Premium x64. I’ve decided to uninstall CIS and go with a different security setup.

maybe need to buy a kis to instead it :cry:

Same proplem here on two systems (Win7 and Vista X64). Removing Comodo in safemode solves the problem.

Now I read that disabling the virusscanner works too. I will install Comodo again and disable the virusscanner now. I hope you can fix this weird problem. In the meanwhile I will use Comodo FW,D+ with Antivir. Works fine too.

Can you please post ALL other security Software installed no matter if it’s Real-Time or On Demand we need to see if there is a shared application that could be causing this…

My PC just install CIS no another security software , now i just install bitdefender to instead it and waiting your post to sure this problem is fixed .

Ronny,

I have Windows Defender installed on my system, but otherwise there is no other security type software running on my system. Comodo is the ONLY security software that has been installed on either of my two computers having this problem (except Windows Defender).

Okay, then try to provide as much as possible about your system:

Any other software installed ?
OS Language ?
Anything that uses startup drivers like Daemon Tools etc…

My pc just after format and windows update then CIS , no install daemon tool.

My config : Vista ultamate with sp2 HK ver.
CPU: Intel Q9650
Ram: 8GB
Hard disk: WD 7200X2 raid 0
Motherborad: XFX 780i
graphic: GF GTX260 216SP SLI
Sound: Creative X-Fi Titanium

Thanks,

So you did a format, Installed Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 x64 and after that CIS 3.10.x.531.
Before you updated the AV database did it work as expected ?

Windows Defender (active), Spybot S&E (on demand).

before update to latest version of Anti virus defin. everythings OK no problems.

Are you willing to help the Dev’s with a remote support ?

me? sorry i dont know what’s means of Dev’s >:-D? you mean comodo’s operator to remote control my system to check my problmes? if that , it’s ok , but i dont know how to do.

Yes, i can ask the developers to contact you and see if they can trouble shoot the issue with you for example by remote support.

how to contact me? and can they find a easily way to remote me?

I’ll leave that up to them… Let’s wait and see what happens…