COMODO Programs Manager 1.0 build 30 Public Release BUG REPORTS

Operating System Win 7 64-bit
Security Software Installed CIS 5 + MBAM Pro
CPM has stopped working
I tried to reinstall but the problem always returns

Name of the application causing the error: CPM.exe Version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x4c487ef4
Name of the module causing the error: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17514, time stamp: 0x4ce7c8f9
Exception Code: 0xc0000374
Offset error: 0x00000000000c40f2
Process ID is causing the error: 0x3ec
Time to start the application causing the error: 0x01cbe735b9b4f103
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Programs Manager\CPM.exe
The path module is causing the error: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

CPM just deleted my pinned taskbar programs (in Windows 7) after uninstalling Firefox 4.
Maybe it was trying to only remove the Firefox icon, but ended up removing them all.

Checked. Seems to be working fine.

Hello,
What version of CPM are you using?If it’s the last version released i will send a PM with the steps that need to be followed in order to identify and fix the issue.
Thank you.

Hello,
Please provide more information about this issue so we can identity it:
What is the exact version of the operating system? (Win 7 x86 or Win 7 x64)
What is the CPM version installed?
If you use the latest version what was the application status before uninstalling (Monitored or DB Monitored)?
Was the application installed after the CPM installation?

Thank you for your support.

Win 7 x86, CPM 1.0 build 30, the app was monitored and installed after CPM installation and removed with the Comodo uninstaller.

Please use the latest beta available. It comes with many fixes for issues already reported on forum.
Thank you.

Just noticed a typo when performing a forced uninstall.

When the machine reboots, the CPM screen pops up saying it’s preforming a forced uninstall. It should say performing.