Comodo not in AVC's August On-Demand tests

Sorry but you have made it plain what your intentions are over your last 40+ post over the last few days.

You have received answers on numerous occasions to your questions and repeatedly ask the same question.

I am not sure what you are looking for, but if carry on in this way you will find it.

Thank you

Dennis

Polarising seems to be tour thing. First Melih, now me… Consider yourself warned.

but his comments are not related to the original post. At all.
The original question was answered at the first page.This is the second for that to be pointed out and you seem to have a hard time remembering that.
Post-poisoning: the repeated posting of off-topic material (against your forum rules). Whether Melih’s (or anyone elses, yours, mine etc) point is valid is neither here nor there - it is offtopic, and completely distracts the post from the original question. Once again, I encourage the moderators to re-read the first post (concerning AVC, not matousec, not languy) and make conclusions about whether 3/4 of all posts in this thread have anything to do with the questions asked in the first post.

P.S: I’d be happy to tell all this to you by PM (and not clog up this thread further), but as you still haven’t had the courtesy to reply to mine, I’m forced to do this here.

You started polarising against Melih without ground. Melih has said on several ocasions the AV would get tested by respected testing organisations. The first one has already happened; Westcoast Labs.

Why is Melih’s reply not post poisoning?

Hi Lasse88,

We have evaluated registryeasy and registrywinner products and do not find anything malicious about those.
But when we look at parent company and all other products by them and take a comprehensive look, we find company is practicing false advertising and is not candidate to be in Trusted Vendor List and therefore has been removed from it.

Thanks
-umesh

When you remove such a company from white list, how is it updated in cis : only in the cloud, when updating AV definitions or when updating the whole program to a new version ? ???

There is a good indication of the opinions of WOT users here:

Hi cvsa,

CIS checks against cloud and if not found in cloud it’s removed from client list as well.

Thanks
-umesh

Aliket Software Co. Ltd. was one of the companies whose software appeared in Languy99’s video as problematic. It is still in the trusted software vendors list.

This one:

Precisely.

I removed them from my Trusted Vendors manually, maybe they will go with the next cloud access?

not in mine, it got automatically removed from my computer. I did not do anything.

I checked it now and it was removed. really nice work of a cloud.

It get automatically removed from my computer to :smiley:

On one of my computers its gone but on the other its not. Same settings on both heh. The one that its gone, earlier it was still there so I’m guessing eventually it wiill be gone.

It got removed from my computer now. GJ Comodo Cloud :slight_smile:

Gone on both now.