Comodo Internet Security v11.0.0.6744 - RC

If you mean the websites databases, yes I have asked about it but have yet to get a response. If you are using Comodo Online Security browser extension you don’t need to use the web filter in CIS as it is the same and thus redundant.

As of 4 Jan 2019, I’m still having problems with the database updates. This has been going on for over a week now.

This has been going on for some time unfortunately as the CIS 10, Download websites database - failing [merged] shows. It is an intermittent problem; it comes and goes. I suggest to keep the conversation about problems with the update of websites databases in the other topic. I am closing the conversation here.

My point is it’s no longer intermittent. At least half of the times I update it now fails. That’s not intermittent, that’s a significant issue.

That is still intermittent. We have acknowledged the existence of the issue to the best we could at the forums.

Also you are choosing to ignore that a fix is on the way and that Comodo apparently has recognized the issue and has been working on a fix.

It is time you stop badgering and crossposting. Both unwanted behaviors are handled paragrpaph 8 section 8 (Post poisoning). More specific sub sections:
Posts that repeatedly state a similar concept within the one topic (redundant posts).
Multiple posts that repeatedly state a similar concept across multiple topics (cross posting).

Your posts have lost relevance and are breaking forum policy. Consider this is a warning.

Hello, just for say that I was trying CIS 11 until the last version v11.0.0.6728 and always with the high CPU usage problem, but with this RC this problem is fixed for me, Windows 10 Pro x64 1809 17763.195
Many thanks!
BTW, no problem here with the updates, I NOT have the “178.255.86.194 download.comodo.com” and
“178.255.86.194 www.download.comodo.com” lines in my Host file, and I have in my “Proxy and host configuration”: first “htpps://download.comodo.com/”, and second “http://178.255.86.194” and the TWO enabled.
(and sorry for my bad English language, I speak Spanish)

Having htpps://download.comodo.com/ in Proxy and Configuration works. CIS will get the AV updates from the regular server. The beta server,178.255.86.194, is not active to serve AV updates.

Hi,

Thanks for releasing v11.0.0.6744 - RC.

I have just installed it but killswitch will not install I get error 4294967295.

“Cannot launch setup - package corrupted”.

Is this known ?

Thanks

To install KillSwitch, put the Test Server address in the CIS Proxy & Host Settings and make it active

Thankyou for the IP it is installed now.

Thanks

You’re welcome :-TU