Comodo Internet Security v11.0.0.6644 - BETA

toquinha,

You have full control over it. You can uninstall and install from installers or automatically update from current version to beta by doing as suggested by Umesh at the start of this thread (or click below). Please see the screenshots at the beginning.

https://forums.comodo.com/beta-corner-cis/comodo-internet-security-v11006644-beta-t122482.0.html;msg879397#msg879397

Thanks.

But from Beta to “release”, will I need to uninstall the beta to only then install the release version?

Cheers

Not required. It will get updated automatically

This version will be getting rid of the safe files labeled as untrusted bug right? Cause WOW are there a lot on mine haha.

Only 2 on mine :o

It should be fixed in the beta builds:

What version of CIS are you currently running?

@Cheater87 I’m using 6644 and there’s only 2 files on my side, both are from rFactor 2 - game files that aren’t digitally signed.

Would you consider installing this version? No problems on my side at all.

Cheers

Is there any more news on a further beta since 11.0.0.6648?
Its been a while

Mike

Wows, haha, this will take a while to empty, can’t wait for the next update to come out for stable release.

Have you all gone on holiday in Miami? Month passed after Beta 3 :-TD You could at least make hotfix to work with integration with windows security center. Also files sent to the cloud for testing from the program hang without a verdict for a week.

Well, they better hurry up, October is almost upon us (the next release time). And, M$ is currently doing bug fixes to have it ready for the next release. Why haven’t we seen a release to confirm the integration is finally working with the next Windows 10?
Current Insider release build is 17744.

Has anybody encountered problems with CisTray.exe failing to load on startup (but only ~90% of the time)? It is a problem I have with the latest release version, but a moderator said that a beta did solve the problem for many people, so that’s why I ask. I did a clean install of .6644 which did seem to solve the problem for a couple days, but now it’s back.

Unsure if relevant, bug report thread is here (including a CisReport ZIP that has .dmp files).

Thanks and apologies in advance for cross-posting, just curious if anybody encountered and solved it (wishful thinking).

That’s what I thought.

We’ve heard your derogatory comments. It’s time to stop them and get on topic here. Installing and testing the beta would be a good way to start.

Thank you for posting updating information in the bug report topic.

I’ll install it tonight and give it a go.

And nothing that Beta 3 critical bug integration into the security center system, which the month does not want to fix?

I think it is safe to assume that fixing that and other bugs is less easy than expected. Welcome to the world of beta testing where things are not always as they seem. Unexpected set backs may arise.

6606 to the final, too, does not look like any version of 11x. Still, the month has already passed after Beta 3, and this is a fairly long period. Unfortunately the timing of fixing the bugs again became somehow inadequate. Now, again, there was an error updating the site database or signatures.