Comodo Internet Security v10.0.1.6243 BETA Hotfix

re: Possible to file a bug report in a format that can help us understand better?
e.g.
https://forums.comodo.com/format-verified-issue-reports-cis/cis-scan-gets-stuckaborted-m2218-t119094.0.html

I may try (may be too difficult a process)

BUT, it isn’t a ‘scan gets stuck’ as much as a Comodo/confused-user issue.
If I knew that comodo was doing something when I reboot, OK I’ll wait, but if there is something it wants or doesn’t want, that would be nice to know.
I use Comodo’s ‘firewall-block all’ most of the time as I don’t trust much of that **** on the net.
I turn off my cptr when I am not using it. (hence reboots).
Again this is more a generic ‘wtf-user’ issue.
I see others having similar? issues in
“Login impossible after last Comodo 10 update”
I guess my main issue is on reboot, Comodo randomly doesn’t ?allow/show? it’s icon or the network icon.

(I have let it run 1 hr & still no change)
I last left the ‘firewall-block all’ setting & can’t access to determine if i am connected or not.

Please share diagnostic report and we can try to make sense from that if we can find something else we can try to investigate further.

If I 'block" CisTray.exe from starting, I will see the “local area conn icon” in the systray
If I then allow CisTray.exe to run, I get the Comodo tray icon & can access the internet.
Therefore I beleve the problem is the same as has been mentioned in other threads, re:
“The problem is caused by a difference in timing. When cistray.exe happens to start earlier than cmdagent.exe you will get the alert **. Can you check if cmdagent.exe is running when you get the message?”
(I am not getting that "Comodo Security Agent could not be started " alert, just no net, no comodo access)

This is causing my problem on xp for the same action…
(I will try to file a bug report)

Hi All,
Thank you for all the feedback, here is released version:

https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/comodo-internet-security-v10016246-hotfix-released-t119759.0.html

Thanks
-umesh