COMODO Internet Security 5.8.213334.2131 Released!

I love Comodo 5.8, especially the new interface. Can always rely on a great product from Comodo! Keep up the great work guys!

What happened to the 37 Meg 32 and 64-bit specific versions that were on the website?

They seem to have been pulled.

Also, is there a Comodo FTP site?

Thanks

Hi StormyMind,

This happens when you minimize CIS to tray, then it will save system resources and process explorer will show ‘no visible window’.
If you raise the GUI again then you’ll notice that the issue is resolved.

They can still be found here;
http://download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/1000/standalone/cfw_installer_x86.exe
http://download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/1000/standalone/cfw_installer_x64.exe

Wow… thanks a million! This is exactly what I needed.

The smaller install package works great for me because I include the file in
a RAR archive that I burn to CD. The extra 22 Megs in the larger universal
installer would have pushed me over the top of the CD capacity.

Thanks again!

i don’t have enough info to file a bug report but the av scanner will be stuck scanning one file untile you cancel the scan. it will not complete even after 2 days. it does this both on a win7 home prem 64 bit and winxp32. neither system has any encryption software just cis for security and malwarebytes and superantispyware for on demand scanners and no they don’t run scans at the same time. the last time it did this it got stuck at 94%. i think both systems have comodo time machine on it though so maybe that has something to do with it but i don’t think so. they also both have teamviewer on them but don’t see why that would cause problems either

Want to know when will be released version 5.9?!

We have never been given a release date.

OK, you unstike this topic so… :wink:

Well spotted. :slight_smile:

Hey, give them break, will ya? They need fun as well, they’re not robots. :smiley:

Believe me, I am the last one who rush comodo… it’s just normal that right after they unstike this topic they update the version, so its just a clue… :smiley: