COMODO Internet Security 5.8.206694.2075 BETA Released!

excellent ;D

Downloading now…

Just wondering if this release will be updateable to the final without having to uninstall etc?.

;D Just like the lyrics to the song…And its getting better…Growing stronger… every day!!. ;D

Regards a happy user
Dave1234.

Well done Guys! Hopefully once this is released you will bring back the Teasers of what is in store for future versions like you used to do, used to get the community super active just discussing things based on the ample bits of info that were released now and again.

:slight_smile:

That shouldn’t be a problem,this build might become the final in any case.

Just made a detection test using 9096 malwares (july-sept 2011) and Comodo got 98.54% detection rates :-TU

See here: http://www.faravirusi.com/2011/09/09/comodo-internet-security-5-8-rc-a-fost-lansat-test-al-detectiei/

https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/submit-applications-here-to-be-whitelisted-2011-t66773.0.html;msg543969#msg543969

This bug is fixed! :-TU

OK thx for the info :slight_smile: :-TU

will be waiting for final release … is there any date for full release???

Whats the total downloadable AV database in this new beta?

Thanxx
Naren

~80 MB

The new CIS installer does not offer the option Firewall with Maximum Proactive Defense.
Why?

Thanks

Very good job. Faster to the final.

Are you sure it is total 80MB now or it is like the previous beta, first update 80MB & then another update of app. 60 MB?

Thanxx
Naren

Is the download link working? Its not working here.

Just update from earlier version of comodo beta 5.8 everything went smoothly ram and cpu usage still very low on idle and when scanning keep up the good works guys
regards john ;D ;D ;D

I’m sure. :wink:
The link is working fine here.

I dont know why but the link is not working here.

Thanxx
Naren

Attached is the screenshot
Its just loads this much & thats it. Tried a lot of times.

[attachment deleted by admin]

naren, try with another browser…

God, now to download CIS, I will have to download another browser :o

Thanxx
Naren

I am not able to downoad anything from Comodo site. I tried downloading CIS 5.5, Comodo Dragon, etc but not getting it. Why? Any prob here or Comodo prob?

I am able to download from other sites.