COMODO Internet Security 2025 Premium

Yes Melih can i also work for Xcitium/Comodo i want to work as Valkyrie human expert analyst?

Hello, I wanted to know when the automatic update to version 2025 will come.
I have several machines and clients that use CIS, it is impossible for me to remove and install them all, so I want to know when the update will be carried out automatically, avoiding me having to uninstall and install and configure the product from scratch?

1 Like

I expect we will get some indication from the devs when an official topic gets posted next week.

New Xcitium/Comodo Staff is joining both forums
Comodo Forums and Xcitium Forums
https://forum.xcitium.com/

Why arenā€™t other antivirus products releasing their data? What are they hiding from you?

No cybersecurity vendor should claim their product is good unless they are transparent with their users, and release their metrics.

These results are certified by both AV Labs and MRG Effitas!

2 Likes

With 8012 I had hips disabled because I was using proactive security. Auto containment enabled. Does this still apply?

HIPS has always been enabled by default for Proactive Configuration. If using the CruelSister Comodo Firewall configuration, yes HIPS is still disabled as part of her setup even with the current version.

1 Like

Exactly!
Thereā€™s also CyberLock, but it doesnā€™t have a free version.

Please, I want to know about the comment I made, can anyone respond?

Iā€™m sure @ilgaz will mention it when they create the topic this week. Have patience, weā€™ve only just got early access to it.

1 Like

I did a test with Xcitium IS 2025
The results are:
There was 1000 samples Xcitium 2025 detected 757
The rest i was running the samples and VirusScope detected alot like 150+ samples
and there was in total after VirusScope detected 150+ samples a total of 93 samples left
The samples are fresh from yesterday
Xcitium 2025 did a really good job it scored a 94% detection ratio

2 Likes

Thank you for conducting these tests.

If the detection rate was 93%, would it compromise our security? No.
Even with a 99% detection rate, the security we offer remains unaffected and same, it still is Zero Trust.

In a Zero Trust Cybersecurity Architecture, protection and security do not rely on detection. Security comes from the ā€œZero Trustā€ principle, not just from detecting threats. We trust ā€œZEROā€ anything that could be ā€œThreatā€ like an Unknown executable, therefore they canā€™t cause damage.

Many people still misunderstand Zero Trust Cybersecurity, but I know you understand it well, @Nik123

6 Likes

Yes i know Xcitium really well i started using Comodo as a kid

4 Likes

Why are other vendors not choosing to be transparent and accountable?

3 Likes

Well, I got the old Comodo uninstalled, and now trying to install the new one and the installer unpacks, and nothing happens.

Hello Melih.

Let me introduce myself, Iā€™m Shadowra, the person who tested Comodo 2025 on this forum.
Thank you to the member who shared my video.

However, I donā€™t really agree with what you say.
Itā€™s true that Comodo is a good product, which is what I said.
The Zero Trust approach is good too.

But I would have appreciated it if Comodo had improved its viral database. Even if Comodo blocks with the Sandbox (which is fine, by the way), having the assistance of the anti-malware database can reassure the user, something I havenā€™t seen.

Ditto with the web page filter, Comodo blocked none.
Any improvement planned?

Of course, Iā€™ll re-test the product if any changes are made :slight_smile:

I remain available if needed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree with your comment, Comodo is very weak, bad with its viral database.
What could be improved would be a web page filter, because there are several AVs on the market that are very good in this regard.

1 Like

but its sandbox capabilities and VirusScope its just top notch

1 Like

But that alone is not enough, because if a person has a YouTube channel, the hacker can steal the channel session and have full access. Thatā€™s why we need an efficient web filter module.

Several YouTube channels are being attacked with session theft. and comodo does not protect against this. :expressionless:

1 Like

@New_Style_xd @Shadowraa I really agree with Melih that CIS or XCS is not suitable for those who always blame its detection as the Default Deny Protection philosophy is totally different from the conventional antivirus products. Those guys should seek another alternative to satisfy their preferences rather than wasting their precious time and flooding the forum with meaningless demands here.

I think CIS should not be blamed for such losses.

4 Likes