Comodo Internet Security 2024 v12.3.1.8104 beta

They test the current stable version which technically is .8032 if you download the Pro version from the website but the protection is the same as .8012. .8032 was just a UI change calling the paid version Pro but no other amendments. It’s meant to revert to the Free version but it didn’t work for everyone so users have always been told to get the Premium version from the forum.

Anyway, still .8012 technology still going strong, it’ll be interesting to see how the next stable fares in comparison.

Unfortunately, there are no actions of this type:

Path:
C:WINDOWSsystem32svchost.exe

Command Line:
C:WINDOWSsystem32svchost.exe -k ClipboardSvcGroup -p -s cbdhsvc

when the page is loaded and downloaded

And immediately after that I write the following:

It is the lack of structure in your actions I was commenting on. Your posts are most of the time journaling what you do suggesting there are issues rather than structured inquiries while part of the time you are not understanding how CIS works and will report that as an issue.

You are now describing you are using two separate Windows installations one on which you use CIS and another on which you use MBAM. Is that correctly understood? It it is then that was not clear from what you wrote. Then it comes across as that you use MBAM side by side with CIS which makes it a possible variable in the problem you are describing.

That was not how I understood your post but I think Tachion may have answered your question. But what do you mean with Comodo CIS clipboard? Is there a CIS clipboard that I am not aware of? Are you referring to a program in CIS sandbox?

This is also about your style of writing. When I do ask you to clarify you write better and more to the point and then there is a better understanding from which a more productive conversation arises.

I would like to urge you to write more to the point and structured rather than the wandering and journaling style in which things are implied and leaves us guessing how to connect the dots.

It’s been awhile…
Is Comodo Staff on holiday?

Hi all,

Good news!! We recently published last BETA version for CIS 2024. Please checkout below link for improvements and bugfixes.

We continue working to improve CIS and provide you with the best cyber security possible.

Thank you very much for your patience and continuous support.

10 Likes