Comodo Internet Security 2019 v12.2.2.7062 Beta 2 is now available for download

Hi Ploget,

There was a problem in base generation, it has been fixed. Could you please confirm.

Hi EricJH,

This issue should be resolved now. I think will not happen again.

All fixed now. Everything updated before I even logged in to the Desktop - thanks :-TU

I’d agree with that. Just an impression, but everything around CIS seems to be just that bit faster and more reactive

Hi aldist,
Any specific steps to reproduce? Could you please give more detail about it?
Thank you for your feedback :slight_smile:

Hi aldist,

The issues related with tray icon has been fixed in this build. I even tried it by disabling the traffic animation effect as DeathCat mentioned, but we couldn’t reproduce this problem now. Do you have any idea on when does this tray icon problem occur exactly?

Each cold boot has an empty space in place of the icon. Appears only if you change the mode of any module.

Hi DeathCat,

You are right, thank you. We’ll check this.

In vain you mentioned the widget, now they will break it too :cry: 10 years have eliminated the excessive load of the cmdagent processor, now they will fix the icon behavior for another ten years :-TD

Hi aldist,

I hope current build is more stable and we are trying to fix pending issues as earlier as possible.

Hi megaherz33,

Diagnostics error is not fixed yet, we are expecting this fix in next build.

Hi futuretech,

Thankyou soo much for your valuable feedback. I have requested developer to concentrate on all the issues that you have mentioned.

1. Could you please let us know the valid string structure that has problem with Web filtering.

2. Issue with unrecognized files on CIS file list has been fixed. Yes, its yet to be fixed on Autorun analyzer. We will check it.

3. And the third one is different issue. I’ll create a new ticket for this.

Hi Zee64,

May be host file is not configured to beta server. Please modify host and check.

hi. tray icon is not fixed in this build. When traffic animations is turned off.

It turns invisible when you disable traffic animation and it totally vanishes if explorer restarts/crashes

It still makes my PC use a lot of ram. What I would really like is to be able to disable auto-cloud lookup of the whitelist database, but to still have the auto-cloud lookup on the blacklist database.

Two different checkmarks in the file rating menu plus the ability to still auto-upload unknown files to the cloud is how I’m picturing it.

When the computer boots up, there is an icon or there is no icon, 50x50. Turning animations on or off does not affect the result. After 2-3 minutes, the icon may appear on its own, or may not appear, 50x50.
P.S.
Does the icon not affect performance? The car can also drive when the brake light is faulty.

I just wanted to say that I’m one of the guys who had cavwp.exe crashing randomly on him, and then had the whole system freezing up.
Now it seems like Comodo catches the crash, restarts cavwp.exe and offers to send an error report, which I just did. Awesome!

CIS.exe was crashed again with no thread access exception. ( I see this happen after some HIPS / AV processes work )
I enabled the ATL thunk emulation on DEP i’ve not got that problem since then.
Windows Security → App & Browser Control → Exploit Protection → Program Settings → (New ByName) Cis.exe (overrides DEP enabled + ATL thunk emulation!)

I say you should do the same as i said in the last post just to try if it will get fixed. If it’s an thread access exception, then you prolly have enabled the MemoryIntegrity or DEP, i’ve gone through this.