Comodo Internet Security 2019 v12.2.1.6950 Beta 2 is now available for download

Just use the Comodo entry as an example:

Comodo IP . . is being used

# Comodo IP . . is not being used

Thank you for your patience!

I corrected my message above with → # is NOT set

For me everything is clear now.

I hope that beta 3 will be release with a big release notes… im waiting for cis 2020 to be the great one again.

There will not be a beta 3 when I asked, they said they plan to release a stable version within a week.

so lets pray for the gods so they release it with a great release notes for all of us… :stuck_out_tongue:

:-TU

Have been running for a few days.

No obvious issues.

Well done guys.

Indeed. I forget I am running a beta build.

Regarding Discord App (v0.0.305), I’ve had a big issue with this version of Comodo, as well as with earlier releases reaching back to 12.0.0.6882 (firewall only version).

As soon as Discord attempts to inject its overlay into launched games, it locks up, taking a minute or two to resume its function. Even worse, starting to stream from Discord potentially locks up the entire system, until after a hard reboot.

… actually, I just figured it out in the middle of writing this. The only way to make Discord work frictionless is by creating an exclusion for those particular apps/games under shellcode injection detection in ‘Advanced Protection/Miscellaneous’.

Anyway, might be worth a look at. I’ve heard there are a few people somewhere on Earth using Discord.

Hello folks here. happy new year.

I have this issue. I’ve ran update. see screenshot please.

why has that error?

and how to solve?

Put this entry in your Settings in CIS . . (assuming your Hosts file is back to normal after the install)

Hello Cintria,

Thank you for reporting,We will check this issue.Once resolved let me notify you.

Kind Regards,
PD

Hi ReeceN & EricJH,

Sounds good :-TU
Thank you for your valuable response.

Kind Regards,
PD

Same here. I switched everything to this version at the start of the year and haven’t had a flicker since. Perfect - including after uninstalls and re-installs on both Desktops and Laptops :-TU

:smiley: Waiting for the stable release :smiley:

uninstalled since don’t need resource hoggers in vm.

I have the feeling that COMODO is cooking great things for this new release…

atleast I have faith, yet…

Faith +1

Hi,
Will there be an analysis of Valkyrie and CAMAS in the new version, as in Comodo Client Security?

Make the widget not show IE, but new Edge