Comodo Internet Security 2019 v12.0.0.6882 – Released

Yes, you can do that, the settings will work.

After upgrading to 6882 Comodo can not start

I reinstalled it several times But it didn’t matter I’ve never had such a problem in six years of using Comodo

I checked on another PC It was no different

Images and report file:

CisReport :

http://s5.picofile.com/d/8369254534/532aac45-5e27-471c-acfa-4059b70b814e/CisReport_x86_v12_0_0_6882_20190810_125245.zip

Which version did you update from? It looks like doing a fresh install might be the best option.

Eric

I completely uninstall restart pc and then reinstalled ، After installation ، Comodo Icon is not on the Taskbar And after the restart I get the message in the first picture In the previous post

I don’t know if anyone else had this problem. My computer worked very well with the 6870 But it has a problem with the 6882

Can you try reinstalling using the CIS cleanup tool? When that doesn’t help post a CIS report for Comodo staff.

Do you have other security programs installed that run alongside CIS could interfere?

Mashid - what version of windows do you have?

However on a PC I have CAV that has remained at 6818. ???

While doing update tells me that the update of the program is ok but does not pass to the 6882 version.

I know that I will have to uninstall it and reinstall the new version … but it’s not so good … :frowning: :frowning:

Make sure you have all available updates for Windows installed as there is an additional update that was released this year to improve support of SHA-2 digital signatures. Specifically KB4474419

Comodo has not made this version available to older versions yet be patient or force the upgrade manually.

Thanks for the help

My Windows is an older version of Windows 7

I will be updating windows soon and will check this again

Thanks

http://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB4474419

I still have 12.0.0.6818 installed, when will this update come out for auto update?

As the OP says the next few weeks, it could be as late as the 5th of September.

Until they are totally happy with the current version and how the updater works, it will not happen.

Dennis

Thanks, just curious.

Hello,
is there a way to download the offline full installer, but not the last?
I always obtain the 6882, but I need the 6870 or the previous one which has the offline full installer, and also some older versions… specifically for Win Xp.
Please… many thanks.

COMODO specifically removes links to previous distributions, trying to force everyone to use the latest versions (aka Windows 10).
In the time of XP there were v3, v4, v5.10, v5.12.
Search the Internet, ask users. v5.12 is a good choice, I can upload it (x86), if you ask.

Full offline installer via universal link always contains latest version.

That is the link for the latest version. Comodo unfortunately does not have a download server with older versions.

Hello,
Here is the link on my server for the offline version 6710

CIS 12.0.0.6870

CIS 5.12.256249.2599 for XP

Many thanks, this one is ok, the hash is ok.