Comodo IceDragon ver. 26.0.0.2 is now available for download!

:THNK I do hope that the new update will stay with the same interface and not have the Australis interface that Firefox has moved to :wink:

What do you think then ? :THNK
ESR based Comodo IceDragon Wish
Melih, what you say about this wish? It will help to developers too. And ESR is more secure and it has got rare updates :-TU

Why are my posts gone? Don’t you like critisism? My latest posts are deleted by the moderator(s). Does the truth hurts?

Please do not double post.

Reply here

If you check Show unread posts since last visit you will always find your posts in case they have been moved or merged. That way you will always know when there are replies in topics your posts are in.

I have added my comments in the topic Dennis2 linked to.

Waiting patiently :THNK but any teaser Melih on how things are progressing? ( I won’t ask for a timescale :-X :wink: )

they are on it…

yeh yeh, if they were developing it as already relased. I remember that last update of icedragon was on 23-12-2013 over a year ago. One year and 2 months had past and no update? Comodo is not going to suport anymore icedragon. I beleave wen i see it.

They are working on new OS, not only on browser.

Where did you hear this?

Please dont spread misinformation

Relax, buddy!
It was a joke…I was just comparing the time it takes to release it…
;D

Are they called FOXODO & FIREMODO :wink:

LOLOL

It’s a shocking security exposure, if the Reg gets hold of this they could make mincemeat of Comodo’s credibility. I really think it’s arrogant thinking along the lines of, “well, if the browser is leaky then no worries, CIS will stop everything in its tracks”. That simply is not the case when it comes to many exploits, they cannot often be detected by AV and even CIS default deny.

I want to use IC and CIS but their product development in recent times has really gone adrift, it’s a pity. I’ve now reverted to FF and secured it with Webroot application protection. The lightness of Webroot is amazing. C’mon Melih, you guys need some new thinking, you were innovative once upon a time but are now slacking a bit :wink:

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit 1.06.1.1018 Free version now can protect Comodo IceDagon :-TU
Maybe the users of the poor IceDragon should use MBAE Free for getting protection against exploits.

Amen! Of course I’ve been saying this about their browsers for literally years!

Yes they are!

how did you know?

No they are not.

I think you liked the name :wink:

If they will be named so, you will have to give a lot of money to me, I have worked very ■■■■■■■ those names months & have the copyrights :slight_smile:

Hi all,

Comodo Ice Dragon Ver. 37 Beta is released in the beta corner. Official release will be in next few days.

Regards,

date of release? will it be 38 or 37?
Why IceDragon has no portable option?