Comodo IceDragon ver. 26.0.0.2 is now available for download!

Hello,

We are happy to announce that an update for Comodo IceDragon is available for download!

What’s fixed:

• conflict between drag&drop add-on and some sites; issue reported here.
  • enabling hardware acceleration issue.
  • skin related issues.

KNOWN ISSUES

• Importing data during the installation of Comodo IceDragon may not work in some cases.
  • Other minor GUI issues.

BUG REPORTS:

Please use https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-cid-b284.0/ to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs.

DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS:

Setup for Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit:

http://download.comodo.com/icedragon/icedragonsetup.exe

Size: 37.0 MB (38,801,392 bytes)
MD5: d73331df781efae4cc888c54615ecd61
SHA1: 29fb81bcd0327aede4a4f9730091e1de95970b08

Nice, thanks for this update.

Thanks for the update. :-TU

Thanks Devs :-TU

Nice to see Comodo updating so quickly. Keep it up. :-TU

Hi there,
where in the hell have been gone the language packs for this release?
No one of the spanish language packs is available.
Tried also to navigate thru http://download.comodo.com/icedragon/ (as I do with the Mozilla FTP server) but this method isnt allowed out here.
What’s wrong?
Thanks for replying.
Regards.

great job guys!

Melih was on vacation…

This is inform to you guys… on CNet link still gives the version 25.0.0.1 ?
Please check this : Comodo IceDragon - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download
it is not updated…

:slight_smile:

Based on Majorgeeks version 31 went live few hours ago. Can’t wait for the change logs.

You would see it in the forum if you were in the right place. This is the Ice Dragon forum.

Hi Cassette,
It looks to me as if MajorGeeks got their wires crossed. :slight_smile:
MajorGeeks-IceDragon V31.0.0.0
Note: The above link states incorrect version information and in fact downloads the correct current V26.

Edit: I have informed MajorGeeks of their error via email.

Thank you.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yup, human error on their part (not mine). I did have some doubt since the version number jump too far from v 26.0. But wasn’t so sure since I no longer keeping tab on Firefox and Chromium release history.

MajorGeeks have replied to my email and corrected the version issue. :-TU

confirmed :-TU

I have not played with CID for a few versions now, and decided today to do just that, and i am simply impressed with how far it has come with stability, features… The only thing that still bothers me a little “but something i can get over…lol” is the icon for CID, never have cared for it much, other then, this browser is a rocking version of firefox, one i would seriously consider moving to full time…

great to hear…and we have just only started bringing innovation to our browsers…we have much more we are working on in the pipeline.

I hope it will be able to make a popcorn soon… ;D

Im looking forward to seeing this down the road. CID has turned into a tool, one i appreciate more and more, each time i open it. I do a lot of research, and with the changes made by Comodo, and the couple firefox extensions i already use, it is absolutely perfect for what i do.

When can we expect the new IceDragon based on Firefox 27?