Comodo IceDragon v65.0.2.15 is now available for download

I wish Peter well and a speedy recovery.

How is it that 7 days later Comodo staff have yet to rectify their mistake? The Comodo Ice Dragon x64 link DOES NOT LEAD TO AN INSTALLER FOR v65, but the older v64. I’ve downloaded that link 20x and all of them say v64~ except the x86 aka 32 bit link and that updates it to the correct version. The 64 bit V65 update boots it into a update loop.

IceDragon 65.0.2.15 portable 64-bit.

The bundled Comodo Online Security is version 1.2.48716.43, and does not update to Online Security Pro, which is currently version 2.5.0.75. Is that how it should be?

Thank you for reporting. I sent a pm to two staff members asking to look into it.

i downloaded mine from here after months of trying to sort the 64 version as eric knows, its working perfectly, unless theres been some disturbance with it
in this thread
so itried and downloaded it again to see and its showing 64 version
it needs to be cleared completely from the system and this forum
and eric , btw, is it it possible to put a simple “my posts” on the header bar under you name for people to go to their last post in what ever thread …thx mate
Topic: Comodo IceDragon v65.0.2.15 is now available for download (Read 725 times)
by shane

[b]https://download.comodo.com/icedragon/update/x64/icedragonsetup.exe[/b]

funnily enough it must have been an omen, my name is shane to :-TU

I will edit the topic start with a warning. Are you trying to download the 64 or 32 bits version?

is it it possible to put a simple "my posts" on the header bar under you name for people to go to their last post in what ever thread
In the upper right corner you will find links to Unread posts since you lst visit and Show new replies to your post.

Hi ozzieo & at2013,

Our team had tested it, all download mirrors have exact expected sha1 sum now, could you please check again.

Anybody else facing download issue with comodo products? if so please let us know your location and the exact download link you are using.

look ive been struggling thru this for months now as eric will attest to, i finally got my link from this thread bt shane in the beta corner thread , which is a beta version of 65 version, which means to me if im correct that its not fully tested by comodo , “correct” ?
all this started with the add ons being disabled for no reason from comodo, it had a bug, which is fixed now thank christ
and i want comodo to devise a way thats simple and easy to do to import and export bookmarks, no mucking around going here or there, a simple method, i lost hundreds of over clocking bookmarks and tutorials i had saved over a long period that now are gone and im ■■■■■■ off , some you cant even get to the site now as they were years ago like DFI motherboards, as DFI only does server boards now not general public and DFI has closed down all its downloads for public board availabilty for bios, drivers, etc, you see where im coming from, ??? all thx to comodos negligence

Download 64 bit
http://download.comodo.com/icedragon/beta/64/icedragonsetup.exe

the other version that says its 65 when it is downloaded it comes up as the 64 vers, eric can attest that too, best you speak to him as he said there was a checksum error in it, he will direct you to that thread

the 65 beta vers i downloaded from shanes link seems to be working like a dream for me right now since i installed it, like aCID used to be , fast, efficient and secure, when its like this it leaves chrome for dead, theres other things in there too that NEED SIMPLIFYING, not so techy, is what people want, simple and easy to use, you get some new designer come in and say well change this and that and stuff things up, theres an old saying, heed to it, when it aint broke…dont fix it !!!
ozz

icedragon and comodo dragon not recognizer cert https://www.filehippo.com/

sorry my english!

You have to stop apologizing for your English and write proper sentences.

First write properly written sentences in your native language then use an online translator to translate to English. That way we can actually understand you instead of being riddled by your poorly written sentences.

Also your detective skills fall short. Filehippo has not been updated since late June for starters so something is up with the web site. When you would have accessed Filehippo with other browsers you would have found they all give a warning. This is not a problem with IceDragon.

Hello liosant, from what i see the the link provided is broken and results unsecure on any browser not only ours, still https://filehippo.com/, work’s fine

normal now
Sorry my english!

Hi. I just opened “About IceDragon” and I get this messege…

https://s17.directupload.net/images/190913/mdtsd327.png

Hello Yoshiki it looks like it might be a language pack problem, chould u pls try to set it up on english, or reinstall the browser with english and see it it still happens.
Thank you,

Hi, Sergiu. I tried restarting it on Restart With Add-ons Enabled Mode and it shows it perfectly.

Problem solved. Definitely, language pack ( Espa?ol-AR ) was broken. I just removed it and now it’s back to normal.

Hi there,

since 2 days I am nog able to access one of my pages in Ice Dragon and I am receiving following errors (see attachment).
I have started IceDragon in safe mode since I thought it might have been caused by one of the add-ons, but the problem remains.

When I access the same page in the latest version of Firefox, it works fine… Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Nel

Can you post the url of the page you are visiting?

Hi Eric,

yes, of course: https://www.pakkettenversturen.nl/en/Parcelshops#/parcelShopFinder/

Also an other problem I encountered is that I can’t play Solitaire Story on Facebook any longer (It is the onlu game I play on FB and not that much, but…). It just is stuck on loading the game. I can play it however in Firefox, with no problems.

What I have changed in the last 2 days is, adding ProtonVPN, but that should not be Browser related.

Plus in Icedragon I added the following 2 add-on’s:

I don’t have these 2 installed in Firefox.
As mentioned before, if I submit IceDragon in Safemode, the problem remains, so should not be caused by an add-on, right? I also did a repair of Icedragon, but problem remains.

Maybe it is an coincident that these 2 problems occur in the last 2 days, while I added the 2 add-on’s and ProtonVPN.

Thanks in advance,
Nel

I cannot comment on th problem with Facebook because I don’t use Facebook.

I accessed the website with both FF and CID and it shows the same in FF and CID. Is Proton VPN used as an extension or as a virtual network adapter?

Given that you tried running CID in Safe Mode I think there are two things to try. First clean CID cache and restart CID and see if that makes a difference.

When that does not help install CID as portable application in another folder and see if the problem happens again.