Comodo Home products - 504 Gateway Time-out error

This is getting erratic. First Opera Classic showed all five opening. I cleared cache and restarted just to be sure. They again all opened.

Vivaldi showed all five opening. Cleared cache and restarted it. Now it showed the reverse. Pages for CIS and Browser now said too many redirect and the other three pages opened. Reloading CIS and Browser pages again and they loaded. Reloading the other three then showed too many redirects message.

Cleared Vivaldi’s cache and restarted it and now it shows pages for CIS and Dragon working and the other three showing the too many redirect message.

It looks like this is a moving target.

It’s difficult to aim at a moving target. :wink:

Still the same here: TOR is working, regular Firefox is not.

Interesting findings!

1. Close all Firefox tabs (leave one tab open at about:blank)
  2. Clear Firefox cache.
  3. Visit https://www.comodo.com/
  4. Go to and click on “For Home → Antivirus Software”
  5. I get the “The page isn’t redirecting properly” error on this page.
  6. Now clear Firefox cache again.
  7. Press CTRL+F5 to reload the “For Home → Antivirus Software” page.

The page now shows up!!!
And, suprisingly, now all other links do work as well including the “Learn More” button!

The above steps can be reproduced each time again and for every link on which the “The page isn’t redirecting properly” error occurs.

Thank you for the update. The backend team is working on it, we will rectify this as earlier as possible.

You’re welcome!

I tested with Vivaldi. I closed the five pages, cleared cache and restarted Vivaldi. I did that twice. Twice pages for CIS and Dragon worked and the pages for CAV, Mobile and COS gave too many redirects error.

Edit. I saw the tab with the COS page open showed an icon. I then reloaded the pages for Mobile and CAV and now they’re working too.

I had Opera Chrome also running and give it a shot. Pages for CIS and Dragon were working. The pages for CAV. Mobile and COS were not. I cleared cache and restarted Opera. The same situation reproduced.

Given there was less than 5 minutes of time between testing with Vivaldi and Opera makes it seem like this is a moving target. It has me wondering if the problem is that intermittent and/or whether work is happening.

Can you try again and follow exactly the steps that I’ve outlined (that is, if it is possible for those browsers)?
Omit restarting the browsers (I haven’t done that).

The depicted steps still work for me, all links are accessible then.
Without doing the steps I still get the “The page isn’t redirecting properly” error on several links.

I think that with opening Comodo’s Home page something lands into Firefox (or other browsers) cache that shouldn’t be there which prevents access to some of the “For Home” products (and the “Learn More” button) and giving this “The page isn’t redirecting properly” error on those links (it is still doing that).

The steps that I’ve indicated are a workaround to successfully access all links, it does work each and every time.

So the forum and various download.comodo.com edge nodes went down yesterday. Some were working but most seemed to be offline.

The forum seemed to have undergone some backend work as it was failing to connect to the database (maybe database node was down?).

What actually happened?

I’ve noticed all that too and was wondering too what was going on…

The “The page isn’t redirecting properly” error still persists (without clearing FF cache) for some of the Home products and the “Learn More” button.

22- 06 -2021 5:00pm site showing error 504 gateway …
22-06-2021 6:28pm erro 599 (see image)

Some “For Home” products links and the “Learn More” button still aren’t working.

It seems looking for a needle in a haystack on Comodo’s end.

“For Home” and “Learn More” still refuse to connect to certain products.

Anyone else seeing the same too?

When using TOR there is no “The page isn’t redirecting properly” error on none of the “For Home” links.
I have this error only on some of the “For Home” product links when using regular Firefox, why is that?

When is it fixed?

Just to let you know…

The error “The page isn’t redirecting properly” still pops up on the “For Home” links.

Confirm that . . . with every mainstream browser I’ve tried

Just to inform you that hovering the mouse over the top menu items Products … Resources doesn’t show any pull-down items anymore.
Also clicking on those top menu items doesn’t work either, menu is inaccessible.