Comodo Firewall Version 2.4.5.111 BETA Released

It doesn’t matter for me if it’s in english, even if a Comodo Pro version in french would be a very good thing (i would then recommend it to all my french-speaking friends)… Anyways, I think the french version will be ready the 26th november (:WIN)

Moi ça me dérange pas que ce soit en Anglais, mais ce sera toujours mieux si l’on a Comodo Pro en français … de toute les façons, Comodo Pro en version finale et en français sera prêt le 26 novembre

november man that a long time lol you mean december

Better late than never :wink:

New to the Comodo Forum but certainly not new to computers or security related software.

Am happy to report that this Beta (2.4.5.111) runs flawlessly with Prevx1, something the currently released Comodo Firewall would not do.

Glad to see the excellent test scores come back for Comodo and am even happier that it has met (and exceeded) my expectations.

(:CLP)

Hello,

I am locking this topic and all other earlier beta topics because there is a newer version available, if you are having any issues, I recommend testing out the latest beta version to see if your issue has been resolved.