Comodo Firewall Pro 3 Beta Release Date [Thread Closed]

hello link tomorrow thanks team comodo

which is the numbers of build exact thanks please

Just one more day, can’t wait to try it on my Vista. :■■■■

Is this the place to put wishlist?.. anyway, here I come!

password protection…password protection…password protection…password protection…
close button…close button…close button…close button…close button…close button…

(:NRD)

No, it isn’t

Here is the wishlist-thread:

https://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topic,6883.0.html

hi Guys

Just an update:

We are not 100% happy to release the v3 as yet. we believe we can sort all the issues out within next 4 weeks. So we are scheduling the beta release to May 14th.

thank you for your understanding.

Melih

Smart move if it isn’t quite ready for prime time. Would rather see it done right and released than hurried up and then have a bunch of problems.

jasper

Thanks for the information Melih!

Keep up the good work!

(R)

Ouch, I was thinking about using some firewall in Vista after all. :cry:
And Comodo is the only real firewall around. Pity, that there is no alfa.

Thanks for this information… :wink:

If all the companies made the same…

V3 has been pumped up very much, and so I rather wait another 4 weeks then to be disappointed.
Quality comes first.

(V)

Yea, this is a bit of disappointment, however, if you need a firewall in the meantime, take a look at pctools one, I been using it while I waiting on Comodo…

I have delayed installing the PC tools one in favour of the Comodo one.

I was concerned about any difficulties in completely removing the PC tools firewall. Is it easy to completely remove?

Think u are doing smart there evey … by not installing PC tools AV or FW if u plan to deinstall them soon… They DONT deinstall good and I had to fight a lot to get rid of all “traces” of these programs from PC tools.
Wait for Comodo FW 3 which has been aimed to a beta-release one of the first days now…(think tomorrow no???) (:WIN)

Hi, julio. Please see Reply Post #64 above:

kthxbye

The PC Tools firewall is easy to remove in my experience.

So… where is this beta then?

:SMLR

then we will wait. :smiley: Hope they will release a stand alone firewall also not only a security suite with an antivirus… otherwise I’ll stay with current version. :frowning:

Hey pykko,

All that is going to be released is the firewall. There is no security suite, unless you know something we all don’t. :wink:

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile: