Comodo Firewall in Spanish

This thread is for discussing the spanish translation of comodo firewall

(:CLP)Hello, I hope that he is to you useful the translation that it sends to you, if necesitais aid not dudeis in requesting it to me.
Greetings

Hola, espero que os sea util la traduccion que os envie, si necesitais ayuda no dudeis en pedirmela. Saludos

Hola, espero que estén todos bien…
(:WAV)
Me presento:
Mi nombre es Iván y soy de Panamá

Necesito que me ayuden y me digan si hay algun programa o complemento para poder pasar mi Firewall COMODO de ingles a español…

Espero que alguien me pueda ayudar…
GRACIAS
---------------------$------------------english-----------------$--------------------------
I present myself:
My name is Iván and I am from Panama

I need them to help me and they tell me if there are some program or complement to be able to pass my COMODO Firewall of groins to Spanish…

I hope somebody can help…
THANK YOU

Yo aunque me he ofrecido a la versión en catalán tb puedo ayudar a la versión en español, pq donde yo vuivo hablamos las 2 lenguas y domino perfectamente ambos idiomas.

Entonces, ¿como me podrías ayudar para trasladar de ingles a español?

Saludos!!!
Saellvertu!
(:KWL)

Yo me ofrezco para ayudar a comodo en la traducción de sus productos al español latinoamericano

Saludos comunidad de habla hispana !!!

Y disculpe que le pregunte, ¿como para que fecha estaría ese trabajo?

Saludos!!!
Saellvertru!

Yo, si no te importa uso los tuyos como base, de acuerdo? m das permiso para adaptarlos al español de España?
Aunque yo no tengo el programa para traducir :-[

Adelante Rafael !!! que mejor que entre la comunidad de usuarios Comodo nos podamos ayudar !!!

P.D. solamente falta alguien que revise el español de latinoamérica, en caso de que no haya nadie más entonces haré una segunda revisión.

Go ahead Rafael !!!, it’s better that between the Comodo Users Community we help each other !

P.S. there is no Spanish LA reviewer, in case there is no reviewer then I’l double check my translated files

Hola, paseando por aquí, me di cuenta que necesitan alluda con el español…pues les tengo buenas noticias. Yo como habitante de esta cominidad, me ofresco a revisar la traducción en español.

Es cierto lo que se mencionó de que el español de España es diferente a los de Latino América, específicamente el de Panamá.

Hay que alludarse entre nosotros, un poco de sinergia.

Me avisan para ver que podemos hacer.

Pd.: mi madre es prof. de español, ella me puede alludar en lo gramatical.

Saludos!!!
Saellvertu!

Saludos Iván Omar.
Pues bienvenida cualquier ayuda, creo que debes de mandarle un mensaje a Umesh para avisarle que quieres ser un reviewer.

Pero pregunto… es mucho contenido…de ser así tendrían que mandarmelo con tiempito, para poder organizarme con la U…pero espero alludarles al 100%…

Saludos!!!
Saellvertu

… y vaya que si es un buen tiempo el que uno le dedica, tuve que hacerme unos espacioes en mi trabajo y seguirle el sabado en la madrugada (:TNG) pero finalmente la traducción al español latinoamericano esta hecho… ya postie un mensaje indicandole a Umesh que ya estan los archivos con esta traducción y preguntándole que sigue… también le informe que tu te ofrecías para hacer una revisión.

En fin… a ver que nos responde umesh… por cierto… los archivos de texto con mi traducción estan como attachement en uno de mis post anteriores en este tema.

Esperomos a ver que nos responde umesh, ¿que les parece?

Saludos Colegas
Saellvertu!!!

I’ve reviewed the file and made some changes to shorthen the lenght, I did my best sice no other word or phrase could be shortened more since the meaning will be different

Also I’m uploading again since umesh reported incomplete my file. It should have the 101 entries:

[attachment deleted by admin]

I’ve made some minor changes to the files, basically I changed the word “trojanos” for “troyanos” wich is the right spanish translation for trojan… sorry my mistake but now every word “trojanos” is replaced by “troyanos”.

P.S: this zip also contains the previous file CPF_Images_Text.txt just in case (:WAV)

I’m currently working on tranlating the help files. I told Umesh I’ll have them ready on Friday 3 of November, will do my best to have them earlier.

ups forgot to attach the zip file, here it is (with the images file also)

IMPORTANT: Umesh and Ivan reported that the files were incomplete.

I checked this zip file by downloading it again and now all the files seems to be complete, no truncated anymore.

Umesh please review the files on the zip and let me know if now they are complete

Downloaded and tested.
It’s complete now.

Thanks

Hi Spanish community.

Here are attached the text files, so that the users working under the Spain Spanish could base on my translated files.

It’s important to note that the text files are the most recent versions, the ones where umesh reported new lines added for translation. Also I used the last translation tool which allows the “ñ” character and has built in reviewer.

Please feel free to use them for Spain Spanish.
And if you find some typo or other errors please let me know so I can fix them.
(V)

P.S. since the help files zip is about 4 MB it’s not possible to post it right here.

I’ve already sent them to Umesh and perhaps you could ask him for them. Or if you prefer you could give a PM specifying an email address that can receive zip attachments of 4 MB (hotmail can) and I’ll email it for you.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Here is spanish of Spain translation.
Aquí está la traducción al español de España.
I’ll do the spanishof Spain translation of help files tomorrow. Thanks a lot Héctor.

Muchas gracias Héctor por tu gran amabilidad y generosidad.

I have edited the zip file because i found some mistakes