Comodo Dragon ver 33.1 is now available for download

It would be nice if you update Dragon to the current Chrome version, because Google Mail and Google Docs annoys me with a message (with yellow background), that i’m using a not supported browser and that i should install a supported browser. This appears with every page load and cannot be avoided by using a different UserAgent with currect version number.

!ot! On a side note, they should provide an option to turn that message off. Like they should provide an option not to save to the cloud every second in Docs like any decent office program. I am using Opera 12.17 and that function makes it respond noticeably slower. It is perpetual beta even for those who would normally never participate in beta testing. :wink:

Yeah, they should, but i guess they want to force the users to update the browser to increase the evolving of internet.
If your new version will need time, maybe there is a possibility to make the Chrome version number changeable like a useragent to spoof google? Maybe as an extension? Or isn’t it possible because it’s hardcoded in the sourcecode?
I know it is just a little thing, but it is a “pet hate” for me :frowning:
If you wanna say i have to use the original chrome then, i have to delete the browser cache and cookies the whole time because of website testing.

I am not a Comodo employee so I have no influence on what is developed. I did find an extension that can spoof user agent: User-Agent Switcher for Chrome - Chrome Web Store . Not sure it is what you’re looking for.

Locked and unstickied.