Comodo Dragon ver 31.1 is now available for download

It seems that it’s quite a while that CD is stick to version 31.1
I know Comodo people are working on CIS 7, but there’s any news about a CD update?

thanks to God for your good CD status, our CID is still on 26 >:-D

It might be just coincidental, but going by previous history the browsers are not to far from being updated after CIS. :slight_smile:

Even this latest version will not work with the current update for Roboform (7.9.5.7). 7.9.3.x works without a problem, even 7.9.4.x I could get to work (reinstalling Comodo Dragon after installing the Roboform update made it work again), but this latest version will not function. It’s OK in Google Chrome, and Comodo IceDragon also has no issues, but Dragon won’t load it. Only error I’m getting is that it cannot load. Downgrade to 7.9.3 or 7.9.4 would be the only option. Please fix if possible!

We want a new version :smiley:

I think ‘‘Google Translate native plugin’’ that asks to translate webpages automatically to our native language, is having problems. Because my native language is brazilian portuguese and when I visit chinese, japanese, german and many others pages on Comodo Dragon, it asks to translate the page to portuguese, I agree with it and them it ‘‘shows’’ translated, but it is not translated!!!

It is still on the original language, and I dont have this problem with Google Chrome on my pc, it is a problem with Comodo Dragon, please solve this bug :smiley:

my gf said this to me today. She has the same issue. I installed Chrome instead of Dragon. and Chrome works perfect

I do believe that this issue has been brought up a many of times in the past. Including by myself.

Staff know about the translation issue and it is hoped to be resolved sometime in the near future.
The translator included in the browser doesn’t work .

Thanks for your patience.

When to expect new release? There have been quite some releases from 30th January :frowning:

Security company browser with vulnerabilities, Chrome got security patches but better than safer than Chrome. No words :-X

http://i.hizliresim.com/x9PrEr.png

as always when its ready

Comodo Dragon ver 33.0 is now available for download

Topic Locked