Comodo Dragon 29.0 is now available for download from the following link:
- Dragon is based on Chromium 29.0.1547.76.
- The setup detects a Dragon.exe process while there is none running.
- The Master Password dialog contains a black border
Waiting for a long time, thank you! :-TU
small issue, when typing in the omnibox the drop down has white either side of the text (basically it just looks ugly)
Also are there any pans to fix / re add Google instant and search suggestions?
[attachment deleted by admin]
Worthy of a high-quality software.
Thank you very much.
Thanks team, running fine here :-TU
:rocks: new CIS6.3 now new Comodo Dragon 29
We are ready for the winter time ;D
update went smooth & quick Thanks for the great work :-TU
Nothing wrong with a little delay with updates sometimes, worth the wait. :-TU
Thanks, it has made me smile.
Great, thanks comodo ;D
Here is the changelog for chromium 29.0.1547.76
This release includes the following fixes:
- Flash Player does not work in Metro mode
- Unable to submit client certificates over TLS 1.2 from Windows
- Canvas loses ability to render, is blank even if page reloaded
- Other stability improvements
Hmm, tried all the pages and im running dragon 29 installer on win 7 x64, it uses TLS 1.1 on all the pages. Bug or?
Yes, a bug again (but 1.2 this time), it seems.
I don’t know anything about this TLS stuff but Dragon updated smoothly for me with no issues. It works. End of story.