Comodo Dragon ver 26.0 is now available for download

Okay I have PepperFlash … it comes with Chrome. What are the manual steps required to install it please ?

Oh it did, I moaned about it quite a lot because it was counter productive to Dragons goals and the reason people use Dragon was suddenly being undermined by its ( what I thought was an insidious move ) introduction.

Before you speak/complain you must understand how things works
https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cd/comodo-dragon-ver-234-is-now-available-for-download-t89218.0.html;msg651361#msg651361

Apologies, I stand corrected.
Comodo Dragon ver 17.4 is now available for download

Edit: As far as I remember it did not get past the experimental stage.

In which case then - Should anything regarding Flash ( by anyone ) be regarded as Off topic

And as such moderated / confined to a specific flash topic ?

That would be nice :slight_smile:

I’ll try again … for captainsticks

Okay I have PepperFlash … it comes with Chrome. What are the manual steps required to install it please ?

I was not complaining - Just explaining to the great unwashed ( who complain incessantly all over this forum about support for ( Flash ) ) Why it is undesireable for those of us who come here for a Security and Privacy respecting browser, and do not wish to see a tide of requests for Flash support.

No necessarily OT, but a bug report with confirmation from other users could help with any issues.
Bug reports
Bug report guidelines

https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cd/comodo-dragon-ver-234-is-now-available-for-download-t89218.0.html;msg651361#msg651361

The last version is 11.6.602.180

:slight_smile: Stickied ?

Right I am off, I have already done enough of my own ‘off topic’ to be standing into danger … My apologies for my part in the disruption on a controversial topic, but looking around the forum recently I thought it was necessary a reminder and a little education, and deserved to be prominent. ( If anyone is wondering what I am talking about go back to this post and read up to date )

Fair well guys, and please keep up the good work, I love this browser.

Thank you thank you … this worked perfectly

dragon.exe --ppapi-flash-path=C:\PROGRA~2\Google\Chrome\Application\26.0.1410.43\PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll --ppapi-flash-version=11.6.602.180

If you want you can use adobe flash (but It’s less secure) also: grab the file NPSWF32.dll and put it in dragon’s plugin folder or grab the same file and rename It to gcswf32.dll and put it in the same folder as dragon.exe file.
If both installed (pepperflash and NPSWF32.dll/gcswf32.dll), remember to set the preferred one in about:plugins, choose between the better pepflashplayer.dll (Type: PPAPI - out-of-process) or NPSWF32.dll (Type: NPAPI).

Thanks siegfried. :-TU

Tried “grab the same file and rename It to gcswf32.dll and put it in the same folder as dragon.exe” … with the Stand Alone Flash and it didn’t fix the problem. So I’ll stick the one suggested earlier to use PepperFlash with Dragon which is working fine for us now … thank you all for your help.

Bug Report submitted

Its not a major bug, just theme related / cosmetic. But some of this bug report has been around for quite a few versions of CD.

However the close / minimise / maximise gadgets double overlay is unique to this version.

Just wishing I first have read here about the flash problems before updating… >:(

But as I use my wishes: I wish comodo not releasing this update, or take it down!!!

Bugs with flash are coming from the Chromium base. They are not Comodo Dragon issue.

I Agree and understand, but why not resolve it first and then try to catch up with chromium or wait a good release? Sorry but this is going wrong way, many users as well myself thought that those issues taking care first by comodo.

Oh okay. I guess they can’t wait until the next release due to the overwhelming demand. Not sure about resolving this issue can’t speak for developers. For me it’s a minor thing while for you it’s not… Can’t please everyone.

Does anyone know why / when the dragon://gpu-internals/ page became unavailable ?

Similar to dragon://plugins/

and dragon://flags/

and dragon://net-internals/

and dragon://tracing/

and dragon://memory-redirect/

It was another useful built-in info page.

Edit: Oh wait - Found it :slight_smile:

It has been renamed to dragon://gpu/