Comodo Dragon ver 25.0 is now available for download

Hi galeguinho,
Click to play blocks all content that requires a plug-in, which the option to click to allow the plug-in to run for individual content when blocked content is found (Screenshot).
You will also get a blocked icon in the address bar which if clicked on gives the options to always allow on a particular site or to continue blocking.
Click to Play

[attachment deleted by admin]

It’s funny how each new version seems to add a little functionality but at the same time brings in a few major bugs 88)

That is life, all part of the fun. :wink:

Confirmed:

Still no Windows 8 mode?

Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64, after update to v25, I cannot get Above Top Secret to load properly. However, every place else I go to loads correctly. Thought it was something I caught (yeah, with Comodo IS ;D), but after updating IS and rerunning everything the glitch is still there.

So, I tried IE, Mozilla, and Chrome. All loaded Above Top Secret perfectly. I can only assume its the latest and not so greatest right now…

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

auto update didn’t work coming from 24.2 on win 7 home premium 64 bit
i have cis 6 for security and that’s it

Hi NightFlight,
Could you please post the URL to the site an explain what is incorrectly loading, maybe a screenshot?
Thanks.

Hi trscsaeg,
What actually happened when you tried to update, any errors etc?
Thanks.

Sure. Stand by a few while i get them.

I’m trying, here goes…

This is “normal”

http://

This is with Comodo v25

I hadn’t used screenshots in years. Had to remember all the nuances…

Here is another of the same page of the Comodo screen shot, just another part of it because what ever is wrong stretches the veiw of the page.

Hi NightFlight,
I am trying to reproduce with no success, I will keep trying. :-\

There has been some issues with the Flash plug-in with this version.
Could you please try it with Flash plug-in temporary disabled to see if it corrects anything?
dragon://plugins/
Thanks.

Edit: I appear to be getting the same view with IE or Dragon.
Have you tried clearing the browsing data from Dragon.
Ctrl+Shift+Delete

I’m going to hit the sack.

Thank you CaptainSticks for looking at this.

I will check the forum later in the morning.

Here’s a possible, temporary, fix for the ‘Class Not registered’ error (It worked here…) Delete:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\DragonHTML\shell\open\command\DelegateExecute

Restart…

Captain, I disabled the Flash plugin. It was still corrupted.

I’m gone. Good night.

I also can’t reproduce. Are you using any extensions/plugins?

I got an update error when trying to update when relaunching for autoupdate. then when I downloaded from forum it said the program was already please close and try again. so I did and tried again and got the same message even though there was no dragon process running in task manager. so I restarted computer and did manual update and now I’m up to date. I didn’t feel like messing around with dragon’s built in updater. I don’t know what you would have to do to reproduce the problem. that’s the first update issue I’ve had with dragon and I’ve been using it for about as long as it has been out

@raghast
thanx for the working workaround :slight_smile: I got the class excecute error starting Dragon from the taskbar when pinned or from a link in other programs.

Running windows 8 x64 on desktop and a plethora of extensions:
AdBlock 2.5.61
Bookmark manager 1.0.2
Bookmark Sentry 1.7.13
Chrome Daltonize! 1.1
ChromeReload 0.5
Comodo Web Inspector 0.2
Dilbert web comics with navigation 1.2
Download All 1.5.6
Download Master 2.0.2.0
FlashBlock 0.9.31
FVD Speed Dial - 3D Wall, Sync, New Tab Page 3.2.5
FVD Video Downloader 5.0.1
Ghostery 4.1.0
IE Tab Multi (Enhance) 1.0.1.3
Last Tab Standing 2.2.8
middle button new tab 0.9
Neat Bookmarks 0.8.30
One-Click Extensions Manager 1.3.3.9
Open Tab In New Process 1.1
Print 2.0.2.5
Save as PDF 1.7
Slick RSS 2.993

If this persists with future updates it might be worth investigating further.
I guess the main thing is you are up to date now.