Comodo Dragon ver 25.0 is now available for download

Settings-Show Advanced Settings-Privacy-Content Settings :wink:

But it makes it even worse… :-
It is better to disable Flash.

Thanks! Wish there was an option for just Flash =/

Thanks, disable flash is a workaround. :slight_smile:

Hi burebista,
Is the Flash plug-in either not installed or disabled on your system?

I like the black background. Something different LOL! :slight_smile:

P.S When we will get Privalert back? Any idea?

So, is the virtual mode equivalent to running Dragon in the Kiosk? Or are there differences?

Ehh… anyone else getting this when trying to launch it from the taskbar? (See screenshot)

What does that warning mean? =S

It says “Class not registered” well… then how do I register it because I want to easily be able to launch it without having to navigate to the folder the dragon.exe is in.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thanks for the update. :slight_smile:

Click-to-play is one of the greatest features of Chrome/Dragon…It should be enabled by default. :-TU

Adobe Flash Player - Version: 11,6,602,171
Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602

Great release, very fast :-TU

Returned from work, rebooted dragon and new update installed :-TU
looking good so far
Thanks

Amazing! Comodo Dragon 25.0.2.0 updated itself directly and automatically when I switched on my laptop! I found the time to wait for my Win7 logon screen longer than usual and then understood why : CD update was being made while I was waiting for my Win7 desktop. When I checked the “help” section, CD 25.0.2.0 was already installed. So, congratulations, you did a fantastic job which was worth to wait for, folks! I’m gonna directly post the link to this brand new CD version on my favourite geek sites! :-TU

It also cripples Flash chatboxes so that text is unreadable, this is a major bug.
Downgrading to Dragon 24.x fixed the issue with the same Flash version, I don’t think this is a Adobe only issue…

For everyone getting the “Class not registered” error message, I am aware of three workarounds they aren’t fixes but workarounds.

1. Pressing Win+R and then typing in “dragon.exe” seems to work for me.

2. Right-clicking the dragon icon on the Taskbar and click “New window”

3. Compile this (horrible) C++ code:

#include <Windows.h>

using namespace std;

int main()
{
system("start dragon.exe");
Sleep(1000);
system("taskkill /F /IM Project1.exe"); //Replace Project1.exe with the name of the soon to be compiled program.
}

And then put the .exe file in the same destination as your dragon.exe and then pin the newly compiled .exe to the taskbar.

1. Someone said that the Desktop shortcut was working fine however I haven’t tried this myself.

Sorry but I cannot find Click-to-Play there… I use it in French. So, is there another name for this task in the privacy content settings?

I don’t know if it will help but see screenshot, maybe it will help to guide you trough the looks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Absolutely! I did not know that it was located under the plug-ins. Besides, in French is has been translated as something like “Click to read”… not “Click to play”! I will try it, thanks!

Updated perfectly on Win7. I do see the black box bug on the Comodo sites but no problems anywhere else. I don’t use it as my default though.

I activated it. I think, it blocks plug-ins. But what is “click-to-play” exactly for?

When you have windows 8 x64 with uac off/Office 2010 Pro Plus x86
auto update will download the content.
do a help about and it will say you need to restart dragon for the update.
after that there is no dragon installed. only a couple of files left over in the program files x86/comodo/dragon directory. you must delete this directory and reinstall comodo. I have never complained about this. but with comodo dragon 25 when you reinstall and make it default browser it misses some registry entry or some thing. even though you go to default programs and make it have all of all of it’s defaults in control panel.
and once you launch in it you tell it to be the default browser.
then once in outlook clicking a hyperlink givers you the following error.
General Failure the url was. then it says Class not registered.
So to fix outlook just make Internet explorer , opera or chrome as the default and your outlook links work. But outlook links will not work with Comodo Dragon 25. it’s happening on two pc’s running Windows 8 x64 and Office professional plus 2010 x86. It would be nice to see dragon as my default browser again.
And I also see the black you are referring to…

Bottom line About Uac…If Uac is off in Windows 8 x64.dragon won’t update correctly and erases most of it self on my two PC’s. hence forcing you to delete the dragon directory to be able to reinstall it manually.
and now with 25 came this office bug as well.