Comodo Dragon ver 23.2 is now available for download

Open your extensions page on Dragon.

My Computer > Local Disk (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Comodo > Dragon > Extensions > Then drag and drop priv_alert into the extensions page on Dragon.

all these are companies…threats…
google analytics, blue kai etc etc…if there are 18…then there are 18 companies…we are extending the reach…if we missed any pls let us know.

Cool, go get’em. Like I said, it is working better than Ghostery. So I’m happy, just like Dragon is again working better than Chrome. (using chrome on this post because I was comparing and have way too many browsers open at once - Chrome, IE 10, Dragon, Firefox, Palemoon 64-bit).

I am overall quite happy with the light-resource-use addons to Chromium that you guys have been providing, like the Site Inspector, the Sharer, and now Privalert. Including how you moved the first two into the Chromium extension concept a few releases back, yet kept them private to Dragon. Very nice work!

Now if we only could have a print preview, without Google’s built-in (Foxit-derived) PDF code. Anything happy coming on that front? Got Foxit full running as my in-Dragon PDF plugin, but it can’t do the PDF-based print preview. I don’t need a PDF-based preview. Just a preview. With it built into Chrome, print preview extension development dried up. Add that to Comodo Dragon and you have removed what is likely the one missing “checklist item” for a lot of firms and individuals against using Dragon.

OK, done :slight_smile:
Many thanks :-TU

it might not be an adblocker but it is blocking ads. disable any adblocker extensions and enable privalert. go to youtube main page and it will block the ad at the top of the page. find a video with an ad in it on YouTube and enable privalert then reload the page. the ad is gone. then disable privalert and reload the page the ad is back

By default it doesn’t blocks anything but just mentions the number of threats found on the page, right?

Under settings what all should I select so that there would be no probs browsing any sites specially banking sites as there are other average users who use this system & they will not know what to do if any site will have probs due to this?

And why the library autoupdate is by default disabled & not enabled?

Hi Naren,

Correct.

Under settings what all should I select so that there would be no probs browsing any sites specially banking sites as there are other average users who use this system & they will not know what to do if any site will have probs due to this?
I have all the [b]threats list[/b] selected and had no issues so far. This is not to say it is not possible.
And why the library autoupdate is by default disabled & not enabled?
Being the first release, Comodo are probably just waiting for feedback to see what settings us users prefer for default.

Thanxx for the info.

Hi Andrei,
This would make many people happy myself included, thanks. :-TU

You are welcome, enjoy Privalert.

This program is very popular in Romania also, and it would be nice to have it in our language also. :slight_smile:

I really don’t see what is all the fuss about Privalert blocking some ads ?
90% of users don’t even know about what is ad blocking (not to mention that even some IT people don’t know about it), so for us that are in this IT business this is a great thing.

We all know how things work and that big companys need to put ads or something similar to make money, but “us” this small margin of IT internet users should enjoy ad free and tracking free web no mater where we go. Thank God for adblock plus, privaler,disconnect, c&c and other similar (ff and chromium based) product that are here for us.

Some of you guys here sound like a worse capitalist boss in the world, hating all that’s free and what stops you for making my online profile :-TD

I think he means idea, not code. There is no need to licence an idea :wink:

Let’s wait for AdBlock Plus to be renamed.