Comodo Dragon ver 15.0 is now available for download

what is that? Can you pls show me an example. thank you.

u can test by urself on http://clients.futuremark.com/peacekeeper/index.action … as i had test, it was 1. Google Chrome, 2. Opera, 3. Comodo Dragon, 4. Safari and Internet Explorer and Firefox was nearly the same result

in other Tests like IEFishtank there are Firefox and Internet Explorer r the fastest … :wink:

I was more than pleasantly surprised when I ran the Peace Keeper browser benchmarks for the current Comodo Dragon and IE8.

SecureDNS is setup as default in both, the only change from default setup in Dragon are
under Options
Only have Show Site Inspector checked
Under Personal Stuff
checked Never Save Passwords
unchecked Enable AutoFill
Under the Hood
Privacy only the top 2 are unchecked.
there are no extentions

With IE8 except for Security Updates there are no changes
the only add on s that show are
Flash Player
Java
SilverLight

Although I am still trying to narrow down and fix the download problems I am having with large files from Comodo
Here is the comparison Pleasantly surprised or more shocked at the difference !

UncleDoug

[attachment deleted by admin]

with IE 9 it looks other :wink:

Unfortunately Microsoft excludes XP from IE9 use :-TD

Oh one other change in Dragon I forgot to mention is Home Page is www.msn.com

For you, how did IE9 compare with the current Comodo Dragon with Peace Keeper :THNK

Not sure IF or when I will get a new computer, hopefully within the next 2 years.

UncleDoug

not so good like the Dragon, IE 9 have 1297 Points … but Google Chrome and Opera are better than Comodo Dragon in the Peacekeeper test

Depends on a persons hardware. Dragon and Chrome always score the top marks on my PC vs any other browser, with Opera coming in a close second, both in the new and old Peacekeeper test.

this is what I use, you can check it out here. http://multirowbookmarkstoolbar.com/

here google chrome always score first place and dragon is after it , but they are almost the same results …

edit

just run srware iron (14.0.850.0) in this test and he leads the table with 2380 points followed by google chrome 2027 and dragon 1917

We have Dragon Orb now…

Test today:
All Browsers are the actuelly stable versions, Win 7 64 Bit

1. Opera
  2. Google Chrome
  3. Comodo Dragon
  4. Safari
  5. Firefox
  6. Internet Explorer

@Melih and the Developers, For future Versions of Comodo Dragon it will nice to see that u guys work together with futuremark and makes a clear Comodo Dragon ID, so that Futuremarks detects that it tests Comodo Dragon and not Google Chrome.

I know, both are build on Chromium… but the one is Google Chrome Browser and the other is Comodo Dragon Browser.

I think its good Marketing too, if people can see that Comodo Dragon reaches good places on futuremark tests … and not allways Google Chrome :wink:

Latest version of Opera is 11.52. :wink:

i tried to update again, but i get no new update, maybe cause i use german version. Maybe german version is still 11.51 ??? dont know

EDIT: ok, sorry, now i tried 3 times and i got it. Maybe the update servers was down.

Update with Opera 11.52

1. Opera new
  2. Opera old
  3. Google Chrome
  4. Comodo Dragon
  5. Safari
  6. Firefox
  7. IE

Avant Browser http://www.avantbrowser.com/ replacement of Internet Explorer.

Out of wonder what hardware do you have?

it was only tested on my Laptop Sony Vaio, Standard Hardware, nothing changed
Intel Pentium CPU B940 2.00GHz, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics Family

why wonder?

^^ i think thats much more interesting! CD is an Chromium based Browser, why futuremarks detect it as Google Chrome? CD is not based on Google Chrome so far i know!

some extensions doesnt appear in the tab bars like this one

Translator - Chrome Web Store

in order to see it missing from all the icon extention , you may need to open and close CD couple of times.

Mod Edit: I’ve replaced your bitly link. Shortened or obfuscated links are a violation of the Forum Policy.

Item 10 under Unacceptable Behaviors and Content:

[u]Hyperlinks.[/u] Posting of shortened or obfuscated links is not allowed. Comodo Forums are about security and does not want to jeopardize members and visitors in any way or form by providing modified links. Direct download links must be marked as such. A forum user should not click on a link and have an unintended download begin.

In the future, please refrain from posting links that a user can’t hover their mouse over to see the URL of the site the link is taking them to.

Hi all, just register to say that comodo dragon is the fastest and more stable browser i know.

Consumes low resources, and doesn´t have unecessary stuff like other browsers do.

One thing that can be implemented is recover closed tabs, because sometimes i close the browser instead of minimize and lose every sites open…

Continue the good work 8)