Comodo Dragon 46 is now available for download.

Yes. Yes they do. This extension does, as well: ChromeAccess. It provides quick access to most, if not all, of Chrome’s internal pages. Settings, extensions, flags, downloads. Just to name the ones I actually use.

Comodo Dragon 46.9.15.425 is now available for download.

I have been running Dragon 46.9.159.424 for several months. Last night Dragon notified me that an update was available. The update was blocked from executing by Avira Anti-virus. Is something in the update infected, or is there some kind of conflict with Avira AV?
Thank you.

Thanks for the report. We started the investigation.

Avast is giving the same report.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Odd. My Avast let it through.

Virus Total only show one detection after I just had it scanned: VirusTotal .

Last night an auto update of CD was blocked by CIS. I downloaded the setup file from the forum today and it shows that the digital signature is not valid.

I got an alert from CIS that the installer was digitally signed but not whitelisted yet (see attached image). I submitted it to get the new certificate whitelisted:

[attachment deleted by admin]

I have Comodo Cloud AV and I just installed Dragon with your link. I got no sandbox alert. Installed fluently :-TU
Maybe the new signature is in the cloud TVL. Let’s wait what whitelisting team will say

I booted to Windows 7 and ran the installer. It was not recognised by CIS yet and I got the same alert as earlier on Windows 8.1.

Comodo Dragon 48.12.18.243 is now available for download.

I just downloaded Comodo Dragon 48 and it says that this browser will no longer support vista soon , just like Google Chrome ,has any one noticed that …

Comodo Dragon is up to date.
Future versions of Comodo Dragon will no longer support Windows XP or Windows Vista.
Comodo Dragon

Chromodo 48 & Dragon 48 are now available for download