Comodo Dragon 46 is now available for download.

Can we expect the Comodo button to return? Having the main menu right below the Close button makes me nervous.

“Every time I want to print, I have to go to the main menu. But half the time, I click the close button instead.” “We here at MicrosoftGoogle do a lot of research into how to make the user experience better for our customers. To this end, we have added some new ways to exit the program.” “But I don’t want to exit the program!” “Then don’t try to print your document.”

(Shamelessly copied from the Ubersoft webcomic and modified to fit)

That’s kinda funny; stolen or not… :wink:

Print Button? Try

Chromodo has not yet been updated to 46

A hotfix would be really nice to see if the if the video issue is solved a head of the next major release.

What about Chromodo 46?

Sometimes you release CD first & sometimes Chromodo first. It would be good if you stick to either CD or Chromodo to always release first.

Dragon 46 is a lovely job. Shame that XP has been dropped so I’m stuck with Dragon 45 for that OS.

Hey stranger, im one of those numbers using Dragon… After coming back to it, and finding that the developers are indeed speeding up the process of keeping current. It is running rather smooth on my system.

Thanks for the update. Dragon is incredibly fast and I like it. Any projection on when a 64-bit version will appear? Thanks,
david

All we know is that Comodo is working on it without an ETA:

Hi NiveusLuna,
I agree about the menu button, I see that you replied in the wish topic thanks. :-TU
Would you like the menu and Dragon orb returned to the the top left corner?

Keyboard shortcuts can save the need for using the menu.
Keyboard and Mouse Shortcuts for Comodo Dragon-Comodo Help
Ctrl+P = print. :wink:

Kind regards.

Please vote for this wish friends :-TU Thank you…
Integrate “HTTPS Everywhere” extension to Dragon

Öneri
1-kendine ait Downloader manager (Dahili Torrent desteği)
2-video pop-up player (ayrı pencerede) +Video Downloader

Hello ero35. Please speak English in the International part of the board.

I ran your post through an online translator:

Proposal: 1-Downloader own manager (internal(?) Torrent Support) 2-video player pop-ups (in separate window) + Video Downloader

EricJH, here is the real translation from Turkish to English

Suggestion: 1- Dragon Download Manager with torrent download support 2- Video Player in another window (outside of the browser) + Video Downloader

These suggestions are already exist in Torch browser. This user tried to make Dragon like Torch browser.
Comodo Dragon already has Media Grabber.
To play videos outiside of the browser you can use this : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pop-out-youtube-video/nmkhbkkhooaeiidiigpnikliomaoaddn

Comodo Dragon is not torrent downloader, it is a browser which provides more security (not shiny things to attract the people)
Thanks

Turkish

Bu özellikler zaten Torch tarayıcısında mevcut. Comodo Dragon media grabber adında bir video indirme aracına sahip olarak kurulur. Videoları tarayıcıdan ayrı pencerede oynatmak istersen bu eklentiyi kullanabilirsiniz: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pop-out-youtube-video/nmkhbkkhooaeiidiigpnikliomaoaddn

Comodo Dragon bir torrent indirme aracı değildir. Daha çok güvenlik geliştirmeleri yapılmış daha fazla güvenlik vermeyi amaçlayan bir tarayıcıdır.
Teşekkürler

Nothing beats a native speaker translating. :slight_smile:

These suggestions are already exist in Torch browser. This user tried to make Dragon like Torch browser. Comodo Dragon already has Media Grabber. To play videos outiside of the browser you can use this : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pop-out-youtube-video/nmkhbkkhooaeiidiigpnikliomaoaddn

Comodo Dragon is not torrent downloader, it is a browser which provides more security (not shiny things to attract the people)
Thanks

“Windows XP Users
Dragon 46 does not support Windows XP.”

Google Chrome is discontinuing support for Windows Vista starting in April 2016 (Google Chrome Blog: Updates to Chrome platform support). Will Chromodo do the same, or will it continue to support Vista?

Chromodo, as CD, is based on and built around Chrome.
If Chrome has removed support, it is safe to assume CD and Chromodo both will not support it also.

Chromodo is based on Chromium, not Chrome. Since Chromium is open source, developers don’t have to mimic Chrome.

http://www.chromium.org

I don’t have the quotes handy but Comodo is not going to support Windows XP on the Chromium based browsers