Use the necessary time. and give us a great product. :-TU
Ok, sorry. Will remove the above post.
only 3 more days… hope for the best from ccav next 26th…
EDIT.: OMG. Todays 25th. Almost there guys!!!
Hope they release it 00:00 ![]()
I am really looking forward to CCA, its very promising. I will patiently wait, no problem. As many have written here, a more mature program is more important than a fast release. I will continue to use CA for the time being.
Hi
We hope to see today the final version of CCAV.
Yes, we all hope today will be the day ![]()
come on comodo, do this today please. ![]()
Please note unless there is a update as stated above do not expect it today.
Thank you
Dennis
we will wait until is ready. if comodo needs time, no pressure.
Hi just would like a update about comodo cloud antivirus as I would like to use this on my windows 10 tablet as a lightweight Av and sandbox
When it is ready.
The release has been scheduled for today but this is not set in stone. The release date of beta versions has been changed during the beta testing. So, we don’t know if it will arrive today. Keeping fingers crossed.
:rolleyes: Another release date empty handed. Why people aren’t surprised anymore… If they can’t met a single release date (to date), how can people know they are serious about anything?
well, it seems that ccav will be delayed again.
hope its for the best and it dont take too long to be done.
im waiting for ccav with joy and happiness…
Let me quote myself:
I think there have been optimistic estimations but questioning the integrity over just that is getting close to trolling. Consider that a warning.
The day hasn’t ended yet…its still 26.
Hope CCAV release today…fingers crossed.
Hi Friends,
I appreciate your kind understanding on this major release; we need to wait a little. I will update you again.
The one that will fullfill your needs is on the way ![]()
Kind Regards
Buket
Its not clear…you mean CCAV will release today after sometime or needs couple more days?
Hi BuketB. I guess we all understand these delays and we will wait for the final release, but I think it could be nice from you to talk a little more about whats delayng CCAV or what are devs doing to make it the perfect security software for our computers. Please, be gentil and consider this request for some informations regardless CCAV.
Thanks in advice.
Does the new code signing apply to CCAV?
I was looking at her post and Im in the same boat. is CCAV going to be released still today or some other day? And if its going to be delayed again, please, give us some kind of feedback about whats going on, if possible? Atleast an RC so we can play with it and help devs to polish it more and more for final release?
See you guys later tonight.
Most entertaining thread ever (:CLP)