Comodo Cloud Antivirus - BETA v1.13.423876.550

Testing… Thanks! :slight_smile:

Happy to see the ability to add a browser and STILL have the ability to stop connections to unknown processes, but what if one that is sandboxed uses a browser?

Do you have a use case?

No, just something that crossed my mind, what would happen if I had say Chrome as an exception, and I had a sandboxed malware that uses browsers, would that still be able to use chrome since it is an exception or would it be not allowed due to the main program itself not having any access to internet access?

IMO the malware would only be able to use it to do minor things like opening a ransom webpage, etc. If the malware itself wanted to steal data it would be blocked if you are blocking the outgoing connection.

Thank you, my worries have been quashed!

I run thunder inside sandbox,but I found it out that I couldn’t copy links to thunder from outside.

Please confirm.

I have installed ccav - last beta on 2 pc’s by friends !

Win 7 - 32 : After nearly 3 days NO complaints !!!

Win 7 - 64 : After nearly 3 days NO complaints !!!

And AGAIN and AGAIN !!! I LIKE THE DARK THEME !!! CIS would certainly do well in it !!! :-TU :wink:

Yes, due to protection against clipboard based exploits.
May be we should expose settings for it so you can disable if you want.

Real & Improved Send Feedback Mechanism [M2003]

It looks added, great!
:-TU :-TU

Yes, there should be an option to enable/disable for both scenarios (from sandbox to outside the sandbox and outside the sandbox to the sandbox).

Look up Xmarks.

Thanks, it looks useful to have, but prefer to have my data on my pc.

or to add: Exclusion so you can allow the program you want to enable clipboard to, e.g Firefox, skype etc when running in sandbox.

Feedback

Run application in Sandbox

Change: OK to: Run in Sandbox

When Antivirus detects a malicious files you got an option to:
Ignore and report as false alert

False Alert should be changed to False Positive.

Hi All,
Please check next beta v560:

https://forums.comodo.com/beta-corner-ccav/comodo-cloud-antivirus-beta-v113424669560-t120303.0.html

Thanks
-umesh

Hi All,
We have released v562 today:
https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-ccav/comodo-cloud-antivirus-v113424807562-t120317.0.html

Thanks for all feedback.

Thanks
-umesh