Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.4.397436.312 is Released!!!

Hello Friends ! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

We’ re very happy to announce that Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.4.397436.312 hotfix version is now released ! :-TU

This aim of this release is to improve server- ccav communication system and the Valkyrie internal protocol.

Comodo Cloud Antivirus is now even stronger with its improved Valkyrie server system ! !

As you know we are also improving Valkyrie system gradually, expect new releases in short terms and our calendar will be very dynamic !

You , being the most important participant of this protection chain, help us to improve the product with your feedbacks . We are the warriors against the unknowns, you make us more powerful ! Internet will be a more secure place with the help of Comodo users !

Please always keep in mind that this product is being shaped with your feedbacks, this is your product! Because You are important for us and we are here to support you for your online protection needs. Please keep providing your feedbacks for us to serve you the best!

Note: Users with previous versions installed will receive an update with this release.

Thank you very much to you all in advance !!

What’s new in 1.4.397436.312 ?

• Internal protocol improvmenets major performance improvements on Valkyrie Server.
  • Bug Fix: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps should not be skipped during full scan

Download Location (CNY)
Comodo Cloud Antivirus Hotfix V1.4.397436.312
http://download.comodo.com/ccav/installers/ccav_installer.exe

+1 :-TU

Congrats to the new release.

What the hell? On PC, CCAV installed without a problem. Installed it on tablet hybrid and it blocked a driver from installation. WTF!? Exact same Windows 10 version!? I had to do a repair install as suggested by CCAV and that seemed to work.

It was a universal or isolated bug?

Full scan here found app 280 unknown files And many are “C:\Program Files\WindowsApps” So does this means it was fine on my system i.e bug didn’t affected here?

Win 10 64 Pro Clean Install Anniversary Build.
Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.4.397159.309

And please add “check for updates” manual option.

please, if possible, do a reputation scan and post here how much time it takes to do the scan?

in my test machine its taking forever and still at 2%… cant rely on ccav yet… :frowning:

I have already done Rating Scan & Full Scan on my system with previous version.

Rating Scan completed in few mins.
Full Scan completed in app 56 mins.

My System Drive C is 46 GB full.
My other partition i.e Data Drive is 92 GB full.

Win 10 64 Pro Clean Install Anniversary Build.
6 GB RAM
Windows Firewall
Comodo Cloud Antivirus
No other realtime protection

UPDATE - Did an upgrade i.e over install of this version…went fine (Yahoo stuffs still there with install/upgrade)

Rating Scan completed in app 7 mins.
Full Scan completed in app 53 mins.

I was browsing when scan was running And no browsing/system slowdown.

Checkout the test. Malware is running in sandbox And sandboxed malware cannot be closed/exit And you have to go into the GUI to end task.

I guess its previous version 1.4.397159.309

Clearly something is wrong with it.

As you might expect for analysis, as has already been analyzed ?

The difference is most likely with whether Secure Boot is enabled in the UEFI or not. When the pc still has a BIOS it won’t support Secure Boot then that would explain the difference.

Could you please provide us the log which driver was blocked? It’s better give us the download link of the driver.

WinXpSp3:
Install and first scan ok!
Reboot fail(black screen).

Hi
In version 1.4.397159.309 Valkyrie worked much better now silence.

Sorry, I’ve removed CCAV since. However, I do remember it said it was a real-time driver.

Twenty-four hours after installation. Trusted 0 :o

Yeah, dont know what they meant by Valkyrie server improvements, etc?

But Valkyrie is simply not working with this version…Atleast it was working slowly occasionally with previous version.

The whole Valkyrie thing is so weird and bizarre. It has a moment when it’ll process 50 files in one night and then it won’t do ANYTHING for several days.

What’s the SHA1 of the file which were submitted?

Hi guys,

Valkyrie service will release a new and improved system within this weekend, please kindly wait for the fast and improved analysis by next week.

For your kind information,

Buket

Why inbuilt Win 10 apps & windows updates are uploaded to Valkyrie?

On my system app 300 unknown files uploaded to Valkyrie And all are inbuilt windows apps & windows updates except 5-6 files.

Windows Updates, inbuilt apps, etc… are in Comodo whitelist/TVL, right?
So why you need to upload trusted OS stuffs to Valkyrie?
Isn’t it a waste of Comodo/Vallkyrie resources?

And is Valkyrie going to be fully live anytime soon?