Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.4.397436.312 is Released!!!

May be that gets fixed by this weekend’s update to the servers.

And is Valkyrie going to be [b]fully live[/b] anytime soon?
Consider it work in progress. That will keep you from getting frustrated.

People tend to lose interest when they are given empty promises for weeks and months…

That may be true but won’t make Comodo work faster than they already do. The best strategy is to see CCAV and Valkyrie as work in progress while keeping in mind that Comodo has been enthusiastically and optimistically releasing things in early stages.

CCAV and Valkyrie have a big potential that is worth waiting for and keeping an eye on.

With this we will be?

I agree about the potential and stffs… But the software shouldnt be release as final as its not. Im waiting for the real deal when some new release comes and shows ccav working 100% with valkyrie… Until then Im with cis 8…

Then they should stop bragging how awesome Valkyrie is when it clearly isn’t (yet). Every time they say “it’s better this and improved that” and all I can see is everything the same as before.

Valkyrie is already up and running successfully for business users. The problem is with upscaling to also start including the non paying users.

I always felt CCAV was released prematurely but given that it is released I’m looking forward to see it grow up, have teething problems like all little ones, etc… In all of that there is always the sandbox keeping the users safe and secure.

Getting really excited for this antivirus. The continuous update is very much appreciated Keep it up guys! All of you are awesome!

I too have uninstalled CCAV now.

May be will give a try once Valkyrie goes fully live.

+1
Im no beta tester business users…

Guys, just inform to you. This product had never been “stable”.
All releases are hotfixes for the beta. It seems like that. You can check the every release note. You will see all of them are “hotfixes”
So, you have right to wait for a stable release :-TU

On the other hand, we the real survivors are testing the builds to make the product better for all Comodo community sake 8) :rocks: (CNY) (CLY)

Oh cmon, this is absurd. I’ve decided to replace avast! with CCAV on my laptop. Uninstalled avast!, rebooted, installed CCAV, left it do all initial scans and rebooted. And the laptop NEVER reboots. It starts up, shows Windows logo and loading animation, screen changes to loading animation only and got stuck at it for entire night. Forced it into recovery mode, tried Safe mode which did the same, tried Disable driver signing, which did nothing. I had to use System Restore and recover back to time prior CCAV installation. I’m using Win10 64bit Redstone. What the hell!? Event Viewer also shows nothing. This is just absolutely bizarre. With avast! or Windows Defender, laptop boots just fine, but not with CCAV.

Hi yigido,
Well this could be said for all software on the market even including operating systems.
Software creators are forever releasing patches/hotfixes to fix bugs or for improvements, this doesn’t mean their products are in Beta.

CCAV is stable and is securely operational on most users systems.

Thank you.

Hi QSnap,
It is unfortunate that you had to use system restore as this is not a clean way to uninstall programs, but please keep calm.

I suggest using the Avast uninstall tool before attempting to re-install CCAV, just in case some remnants of Avast are conflicting with CCAV.

If you have been trying other antimalware/virus programs, I would also use their clean up tools if available.
Uninstallers (removal tools) for common Windows antivirus software-Eset Support

Thanks.

I’ve cleaned remaining stuff myself by hand and with registry search tools.

No matter what I’ve tried, this version of CCAV makes my laptop unbootable. I’ve tried CCAV before few times and never had such problem on exact same system.

Please consider doing a bug report.

I realise you cannot provide dumps etc. but please post all you system details plus anything which may be running on startup to give Comodo Staff a chance to find out what is happening on your particular system.

Thank you

Dennis

Sorry, but this is total ■■■■■■■■. Took me 1 hour clean installing Windows 10 to be sure, just for CCAV to deadlock my god ■■■■ laptop the first reboot I made after installation. It’s this version of CCAV that’s ■■■■■■ up. I can’t give you any logs or memory dumps if my laptop is freaking unbootable. After Windows logo and animation, it switches to black screen with loading animation and stays at that forever. Can’t boot into safe mode either. Nothing. Dead. This is ridiculous. Comodo changed something in this particular build because I’ve tested nearly all older builds and they never did this ■■■■. ■■■■ I’m mad at this. Now I’ll need another freaking hour just to get the ■■■■ laptop working again. >:(

Hi QSnap,

Could you please tell me the information of operation system(dxdiag.exe)? and what software are installed on it? it’ better give me a list of the softwares. I will try to find out what is the prolem.

This may have been caused by:

It’s impossible to tell from a distance if the problem was not caused by this step.