Please post all bug reports & BSOD’s here.
Be sure to include:
- Your Operating System (and whether it’s 32bit/64bit);
- Other Backup & Security Software Installed;
- How you produced the problem;
- How you tried to resolve the problem;
- Screen-shots with the error (if any);
- if the issue is a BSOD, please post all the dump files in \Windows\Minidump folder (you can compress them)
- if the issue is a crash, program stops responding or freezes please see this topic
- if the issue is an error (not program crash or freeze) please run the dbgInfo.bat in installation folder and post the resulting cbu file.
- Any other Additional Information (for example, any non-default settings used);
I cannot understand why the deduplication feature has been removed when not using the highest compression mode! For me that was the most important feature of COMODO BackUp.
Please put a switch to the settings-dialog to enable it for every compression mode. Please!!!
Not enough memory with 126.96.36.199 while doing the first incremental backup after full backup. See attached screenshot.
Win 7 32bit with latest updates.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Deduplication was removed for compression modes none, low and medium because it increases considerably the backup time.
You can set compression mode to highest in backup step 3.
For the issue with not enough memory, please collect the debug logs.