We are happy to announce that COMODO Backup 4.0.3 BETA4 was released!!!
- PRO Version was removed. All features are available in FREE version now.
- Adds in Summary screen were removed.
- All strings are translated in all languages except logging strings and some strings in setup. You can help us improve existing translations here
- Recent backups tab is available in Restore step 1.
- Success & error email notifications for backup contain log file as attachment (if a log file was specified).
- backup which failed for some partitions with unrecognized or without volumes
- issue with script for multiple partitions which didn’t work properly.
- some CBU.exe crashes
- other small GUI issues
- The application may crash when creating incremental backups by choosing an existing full base backup;
- In some cases, a paused disk restoration process can not be resumed;
- Possible issues when running Comodo BackUp with User Access Control (UAC) enabled or when running under limited account;
- Backup or Manage interfaces loading time may be longer, depending on the stored information;
- Performance issues and delayed start-ups on some operating systems;
- Some GUI issues related to resizing Comodo Backup’s screen;
- Some issues with the backup settings from the Backup Source screen;
Please use this topic to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs.
BETA NOTICE: This product is intended for special users (BETA Testers) who would like to join the testing process. It may contain major bugs that could cause serious problems and not be suitable for your everyday use yet. Please do not use it in your production machines.
Setup for Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 2003 Server 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 2008 Server 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit:
Size: 19.89 MB (20859368 bytes)