CIS v4.1.......CIS Premium!

If I understand correct it is just CIS without useless stuff and with improvements on Sandbox and in other areas. Let’s wait release notes.
I’m impressed because after years of Ask/Hopsurf/Live support battles Comodo ditch them and now they offer just a clean (PURE Melih says :P) security suite.

Is that enough to make people turn stupid?
Yup I'm stupid so I'm eagerly waiting next PURE version. ;D
this mean ? v 4.2 = not free, ignorant.
S**t! I'm ignorant too. Your logic is beyond my comprehension. Tell me how did you come to that conclusion?

Great!!!We always trust Comodo!

Me too. Stupid and waiting. ;D

What? :smiley:

There are new paid products… Or is it that I didn’t visit Comodo’s site for some time now?

v4.1…CIS Premium will be out very shortly…

CIS 2011 will have the Behaviour Blocker in along with Cloud Scanning Capability and other improvements. Release date for that is before end of the year.

thank you for all your support guys! We really appreciate it!

Melih

Will the behavior blocker be available on the local computer? Or will it be just an upload to CIMA cloud service?

Just to counter the FUD being posted by some Comodo have stated many times that CIS (with all functionality) will always remain free for personal users.If they were to go back on that very clear pledge then their reputation would be ruined.I’m quite happy to bet that CIS 4.2,2011,etc will be free of charge and not crippled in any way. :wink:

BB will be available in local computer…(but as I said, it will be in 2011 version)…
thanks
Melih

In both these products you pay for additional services which come with it. The vanilla software is free.

What about GUI in CIS 2011? Will it be completely new or just refreshed?

I believe that a completely new GUI is planned for CIS2011.

It means today?

days…not weeks

Thanks.:slight_smile:

Thanks for the heads up Melih. :-TU

Melih the name of the next CIS will incorporate the year? like CIS Premium 2011? Or it will just use version numbers like v4 v5 etc…

I just installed CIS V4.1… under Windows 7 64bit. My machine has 8 GB memory, high speed hard drives, an Intel I7 Quad processor and V3 would scan the 1,907,669 files in about one hour or a little more. V4 took 9 hours! Any comments?

Jim

ps- I’m going to try a clean install It didn’t help and scans are so slow I can barely get one don in a day. Any suggestions? My long ago suggestion for a short scan of new updats shure looks good now.

Jim

You have installed v4.1? I think that you mean 4.0…

I think he meant to match this topic title to ask about comments. :-X

Awesome, this a good news :slight_smile:

Maybe…and only maybe… this will be the version where users return. If bugs are fixed I mean…
Well… lets sit and wait…