CIS 6 Fever

On IE it kinda takes up the space of one. I like how it works with Chrome/FF with a lil circle next to the home page button or some place like that.

I take first beta won’t be out this year.

No. It has been scheduled for January 2012.

maybe we are seeing a glimpse of what v6 GUI could look like with CCE 2.1 beta

As long as they keep/improve native Windows theme, I don’t care.

heres another improved feature we might see in v6

and i think for v5.9 comodo is adding smart scan from cce and it will replace critical areas and spyware scan and will be the default scan

Lolwut?

https://forums.comodo.com/

what dont you get?

:slight_smile: I think Terepin wonders where 5.9 version came from, just as i did a while back.Its on Egemens machine and has been helping Loveboy lion i think remotely to sort out a problem.This i think will be here soon as they reckon version 6 is scheduled beta early january.

Regards
Dave 1234

I hope expand the number of Defense + rules, fix the errors that allow keyloggers to access the keyboard and create rules for applications trying to access the Explorer.exe process. :-TU
sorry my english :stuck_out_tongue:

can you say anything else about this feature or give us more hints?

i seen on your twitter that you haVe seen the new GUI for v6 can you share what you saw? i doubt you can but i thought i would ask

keep up the good work on your reviews :-TU

Melih just out of curiosity did you and your team design an architecture for a file rating system?

Some sort of a file rating system...yes most definitely...we are actively discussing the architecture within the development teams.

I see a Threatcast part in cfp.english.lang file for the next 5.9 version.
It doesn’t mean it’s gonna be included in it but maybe they are preparing it for CIS 6.

im hoping so. Maybe Melih will give us some insight

This topic… seems to have gone quiet as no posts since december 14th… Maybe the devs have been partying since…Hiccc!.I did read somwhere that maybe january we will see a new beta version…anyone?.Its gonna be A New year in England in a few hours… Time to party…and hopefully time to Beta test soon after when i am sobered up!!.

All the best to everyone at Comodo, The Devs, The Mods, and forum members, and may your god be with you always. (:HUG)

Regards
Dave1234.

As Dave has said once 2012 begins let’s hope for an early beta of version 6.
With such an enthusiastic community of testers version 6 could be an absolute winner for all.
Egemen and co. bring out that beta soon, let the testing begin!
Cheers :slight_smile:

i hope we get the beta soon. i like to test it before school starts again

Starts?
When your a beta tester school never ends!!

asides from that you really need to let them get through the alpha/rewrite stages first

what do you mean school never ends? im talking about college