CIS 2025 is now LIVE!

I scanned with other tools, nothing was found.
But I found it strange to say that it was dangerous, so I went along the path shown in the image I posted.
I exported the keys to the complete folder and threw it into the total virus.
NOTHING was found. But because CIS detected it, I was wondering why this was detected, could it be a bug?

1 Like

I don’t know, but I think NO!

That’s right, I took the entire folder with these keys and put it in the total virus to see if there was a threat, details were not found.
The question is why did the CIS detect it as a THREAT?

1 Like

The question is why CIS did NOT recognize it as a threat in my case and why the firewall blocks dragon.exe (also in my case), but I still get a connection to the internet with dragon.

A good example of someone discovering a bug, a threat, but someone else not. An example of how a bug in one case is not necessarily a bug in another case (here: case = computer configurations).
In another forum, someone calls a software provider catastrophic because it has a download of only 200 kbps. My computer achieves over 35 Mbps with the same software - where is the problem to be found or who is responsible?

Any news about this?
(If an antivirus finds a threat in itself what do we do?)

If the team said it was a false positive I’d be OK.

Or perhaps you have a virus.

1 Like

I’m currently waiting for a response on this. So far just waiting.
Because it’s at least strange for him to detect his own product.

1 Like

Another quick thing from testing of this 2025 version:
when a malware is detected by the antivirus module and the “do not show notification - quarantine” is enabled, the malware is directly quarantined without any kind of notification. I’m pretty sure, in the previous versions, there was the notification of the detection, without prompting the user on the action to take, but at least the user was informed that Comodo has blocked something.

1 Like

The answer is in this quote.

Yes, of course. But I remember that even with that option enabled, the antivirus was showing a baloon with the name of the identified threat and the location of the detection. The action was taken automatically (quarantine), like it should be, but at least there was the notification. Right now the user is not notified if something is happening in the pc and he/she would be just clueless of where the fresh downloaded file went. I’m pretty sure in CIS/CAV v10 was like I described.

1 Like

Have you enabled “Show notification messages” in CIS settings? Make sure you allow CIS show notification in Windows Notification Settings.