CIS 2025 is now LIVE!

Exactly that my friend, but the page will be redesigned, I just don’t know when.

I don’t know about HIPS because I’m still using the old version, waiting for the update to come automatically, as I said in the post above.

What remains is everyone supporting us for everything we talked about.

1 Like

Has anybody tested if newest CIS runs on Windows 11 24H2?

Not an available update here yet so still on 11 23H2 but runs fine. I suspect there shouldn;t be an issue. A lot of work was done to make it fully Windows 11 compatible and given that they are using Microsoft technologies such as TDT and BypassIO I don’t foresee any problems. We’ll see.

2 Likes

I too have the same query mate.

1 Like

It is
Melih said it that it is in Valkyrie

1 Like

Love :heart_eyes: these insights as a new member I am looking for more such discussions.

1 Like

French translation always need some adjustments.

Where can i send this?

After installing comodo cis, no matter how I set it up, I can’t open this game, I can only get into it by uninstalling comodo.

game:http://sun-uc.com

I added firewall, HIPS allowed, but it doesn’t work, I can only open Sungame.exe by uninstalling comodo

Why wasn’t the stats on Valkyrie put up, please bring them back for good

Did you check Advanced Settings and in there File Rating?

Hi squareas,

We are trying to check this, but the link that you have provided is forbidden. Please provide us with an appropriate download link.

Your request for Statistics on Valkyrie has be submitted to the Valkyrie team.

1 Like

Bonjour,

Le plus simple serait peut-être d’ouvrir un sujet CIS 2025 - French translation que les utilisateurs français pourraient alimenter.

Qu’en pensez-vous ?

And now they are but only for premium users isnt it supposed to be for Non premium users too
because i saw one time and it also showed for non premium users so please bring back for non premium too

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’ve been following the launch of CIS 2025 here on the forum since the first post of this link almost 20 days ago.

Several friends on the forum have already told me that it would soon be up to the developers.

Observing this, a lot of time has passed and until now the old CIS has not been updated to CIS 2025 automatically without having to uninstall and install again.

I would like to know if there is a release date via automatic update, if so please provide the date.

I have several machines to do this update service and I don’t want to have a huge service to do on all the machines I have.

I’m waiting for the answer about the automatic update date, so I can do it on all machines.

Thanks!

1 Like

How long can you cry about this? You’ve ruined two threads with this “autoupdate”, “autoupdate”, “autoupdate”…! I’m already ashamed of you!
You’ve already been told - it will be done. Your problem is not the most important, and version 2025 has not yet been officially released!
Stop pestering people! Are you having problems with CIS on your computers? If not, then wait quietly until everything is ready for the update. I’m tired of reading your cries!

6 Likes

You can ban/ignore those guys in your account Profile - Preferences - Users. Their annoying posts will be hidden.

1 Like

Is the game legit? Try adding the game folder under Advanced Protection - Miscellaneous - Don’t detect shellcode injections in these applications.

1 Like