CIS 2025 is now LIVE!

Did you check Advanced Settings and in there File Rating?

Hi squareas,

We are trying to check this, but the link that you have provided is forbidden. Please provide us with an appropriate download link.

Your request for Statistics on Valkyrie has be submitted to the Valkyrie team.

1 Like

Bonjour,

Le plus simple serait peut-être d’ouvrir un sujet CIS 2025 - French translation que les utilisateurs français pourraient alimenter.

Qu’en pensez-vous ?

And now they are but only for premium users isnt it supposed to be for Non premium users too
because i saw one time and it also showed for non premium users so please bring back for non premium too

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’ve been following the launch of CIS 2025 here on the forum since the first post of this link almost 20 days ago.

Several friends on the forum have already told me that it would soon be up to the developers.

Observing this, a lot of time has passed and until now the old CIS has not been updated to CIS 2025 automatically without having to uninstall and install again.

I would like to know if there is a release date via automatic update, if so please provide the date.

I have several machines to do this update service and I don’t want to have a huge service to do on all the machines I have.

I’m waiting for the answer about the automatic update date, so I can do it on all machines.

Thanks!

1 Like

How long can you cry about this? You’ve ruined two threads with this “autoupdate”, “autoupdate”, “autoupdate”…! I’m already ashamed of you!
You’ve already been told - it will be done. Your problem is not the most important, and version 2025 has not yet been officially released!
Stop pestering people! Are you having problems with CIS on your computers? If not, then wait quietly until everything is ready for the update. I’m tired of reading your cries!

6 Likes

You can ban/ignore those guys in your account Profile - Preferences - Users. Their annoying posts will be hidden.

1 Like

Is the game legit? Try adding the game folder under Advanced Protection - Miscellaneous - Don’t detect shellcode injections in these applications.

1 Like

Le plus simple serrait un fichier xml de transpose comme je faisais avant

Site Database: 41
Will this be fixed?

2 Likes

Yes, I added it, but it doesn’t work.

I modified it to be trustworthy, but it doesn’t work.

1 Like

New Comodo website is live!

5 Likes

Hi Melih,
I took a look at the new website and have a few comments/suggestions:

1. At the bottom of the webpage and under the “products” heading, the “EDR” heading does not link to anything (whereas all the other headings do link to something). Perhaps the link was mistakenly omitted?
  2. I did not see a link to or a page for Comodo Dragon Browser. If the dragon browser is still going to be supported, shouldn’t there be a link to it on the webpage?
  3. I did not see a link to or a page for the Online Security Pro browser extension. Perhaps a link to it can be placed on the same page as the dragon browser page?
  4. Also, I did not see a link/page for Comodo mobile security for android.
  5. Some of the links on the Comodo site take you directly to the Xcitium site. This could be confusing to people who do not know that Comodo & Xcitium are 2 branches on the same entity (perhaps asking themselves: if Comodo has top security, why are they sending me to some other company?). It may be more reassuring if the following type of transfer was implemented: when you click on a link that will take you from Comodo to Xcitium, it takes you to a page that states something like “Our Company offers the same unbeatable security through our 2 divisions: Comodo (for home use and consumers) and Xcitium (for business and enterprise). The link that you selected aligns more closely with corporate/enterprise needs; therefore, you are being directed to our Xcitium product line.” Then, the user would be transferred to the Xcitium site.
  6. For me, this page (Mobile Device Manager | Bring Your Own Devices) has some display problems when i hover over the menus at the top of the page (the menus with the headings “products”, “services”, “tools”, etc.)

Thanks!
Whoop

4 Likes

Hello my friend, the website looks very good.
Good to know that comfort is doing well.
hugs.

1 Like

And where is the link to download CIS Premium? There’s only CIS Pro everywhere…

5 Likes

Is there any Comodo antivirus on the PlayStore for me to download that works, because what is there is outdated and old, and the comments have many people complaining about the product.

1 Like

Premium download link added to first post.

CIS Premium Installer Download: CIS 2025 Premium Installer

5 Likes